Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Vader got a stinky mask. That's why he didn't get a legit push in the wwe. Vader overseas was vicious though

I was gonna PM you lol. I think my brother is still going but if he ends up not going ill email them to you. no charge, just want someone to get good use out of them

BRUH!!! If you do this I would legit buy you Summerslam tickets. After all the BS thats happened to me & my cousin this weekend, this would be HIGHLY appreciated. The gesture alone is appreciated

Here's my potential WM card as of right now.  The only problem is it leaves off Daniel Bryan and Rusev, and I don't see them facing each other.

Brock Lesnar v The Rock

John Cena (c) v Roman Reigns - WWE Title Match

Sting v HHH

Randy Orton v Seth Rollins

Undertaker v Bray Wyatt

Such a shame they dropped Bragging Rights
Man I can't believe they legit dropped elimination chamber though.
mean.gif
I thought it's just moved till later in the year.

Here's my potential WM card as of right now.  The only problem is it leaves off Daniel Bryan and Rusev, and I don't see them facing each other.

Brock Lesnar v The Rock
Sting v HHH
Undertaker v Bray Wyatt

Dbry vs kane
Rusev vs hogan

Done. I can't see how brock turns face and then faces Rocky though.

You left off ambrose so it's possible ambrose can get fed to Rusev too.

You doin a preview and prediction post today?

Brock vs Rock
Jeans vs Rusev
RKO vs Bray
Sting vs Shovel
Ryback vs BNB vs Harper vs Ziggler
Bryan vs Cena
Roman vs Seth

Brock Lesnar v The Rock
Sting v HHH
Undertaker v Bray Wyatt

Na randy gonna cost rollins the match then he will cash in on Cena and win cause of rusev interference setting up that Cena/rusev

B
I thought it's just moved till later in the year.

Nah here's the list of ppvs this year:
January 25: Royal Rumble (Philadelphia, PA)

February 22: Fast Lane (Memphis, TN)

March 29: WrestleMania 31 (Santa Carla, CA)

April 26: Extreme Rules (Chicago, IL)

May 17: Payback (Baltimore, MD)

June 14: Money In The Bank (Columbus, OH)

July 19: Battleground (St. Louis, MO)

August 23: SummerSlam (East Rutherford, NJ)

September 20: Night of Champions (Houston, TX)

October 25: Hell In A Cell (Los Angeles, CA)

November 22: Survivor Series (Atlanta, GA)

December 13: TLC (Boston, MA)

Lol still cant get over all the reactions when undertaker lost last year :lol:

Last edited:
WM card
Bryan vs Brock
Sting vs HHH
RR vs Rusev
Dean vs Cena
Seth vs Migo
Wyatt vs Harper
ziggler wins a battle royal

I think they have to pull the Reigns Lesnar match off at WM if they want Reigns to be the next top guy.

Rock being at the Rumble sure does complicate things but nevertheless if hes up for a match at WM gotta put him in I understand.

If you're going to bring Rock in, I'm all for a fatal 4 way or 4 man battle royal for the title at mania. Brock vs Rock vs Bryan vs Cena with Bryan prevailing.

RR News on ME match and Possible RR winner

Feeling backstage is that since D Bry lost on monday, he will win the rumble but please note that they want to make Wyatt look strong as he is planned to face Taker at WM31.

It was agreed on as earlier this month by HHH and Vince that Reigns would win the Rumble. As of this week, the winner was still up in the air.

Rgarding a Lesnar face turn tonight, word coming from a source is that it is unlikely and that officials were just testing the waters to see how fans would react.

Man the Rock is washed up, dude just doesn't have the hunger anymore.

Dude's mic skills have evaporated completely, straight struggle bars.

And he's gained far too much muscle mass.

His last stint it was glaringly clear that both his ring skills and his athleticism have deteriorated.

He's still strong as a bull, hell stronger than he's ever been really, but he just can't move around like he used to.

His stamina isn't there, the flexibility isn't there, and the ring ability has just atrophied.

I mean really, you couldn't have watched prime Rock and now Rock and tell me he hasn't lost it, like almost completely.

It's sad really, what the WWE has become. Relying on a tweener like Bryan (who just isn't that good IMO, last time I watched him wrestle it was against Triple H and Hunter in his advanced age STILL had to carry the match, Bryan was STRUGGLING to execute) and a bunch of retreads to headline events. Rollins is the only legit young blue chip prospect and really the WWE should go all in on the kid.

That's just my opinion, I'm not into this stuff like I used to be. I force myself to watch Raw every now and then, just to see if I can regain interest but I can't, I just can't. I'll watch the Rumble though, was always my favorite event/match.

Last edited:
HHH had to carry Bryan during the WM match? Bryan didn't execute?

No disrespect, I would say go back and watch that match man. Was probably the best WWE match of the year.

Back
Top Bottom