Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Where's the day-day go away go away gif at

that's all you've got bro? when out of logical rebuttals resort to played out .gifs for cheap lulz?

you got it b.

be mad, but you know I'm right. nobody has yet to prove me wrong.

but then I guess I'm not even worth addressing right?

:lol: the mantra of a man who has nothing logical to retort with.

Last edited:
and i'm not even trying to nit pick or play devil's advocate

i was half way watching the kane d bry match when he pushed kane into that ring post....

and it caught my attention cause it looked so bad, like completely forced

pushing the opponent into a ring post is one of the worst sold moves in wrestling history....and this example caught my attention cause it was so bad comparably

i was half way watching the kane d bry match when he pushed kane into that ring post....

pushing the opponent into a ring post is one of the worst sold moves in wrestling history....and this example caught my attention cause it was so bad comparably

oh yeah I'm in agreement with you, I was just piggybacking off your post.

Last edited:
Cavs/OKC till the rumble starts

No gonna bite the bait this guy throwing out. He's just bored on a Sunday.

:lol: but there's so many great .gifs you can choose from to counter my pertinent points with.

c'mon bruh, bite that bait. :rofl:

because every time someone on NT posts something that goes against the grain, even if the man has a point, it's obviously him just throwing out bait.

bwahahahahahaha.

your mic skills need work son.

Last edited:
lastly, the only thing that impresses me about d bry is his fast tempo which reminds me a little of macho man

don't want to mess up the positive vibes of dis thread so ill stop now

gotta go to the store and cop grub...

i agree that d bry's small size makes him look awkward sometimes...

for example on raw or smackdown this week....

he was wrestling kane, they were outside the ring & d bry came from behind and pushed kane into a ring pole

it looked like d bry is so small & weak he couldn't push kane into ring post if the corporate one was on roller skates

like a child trying to push an adult out of a chair or something
You still care that D bry is average sized? Let it go. Dude is a star

Love yall man. Even though I can't watch it there in Philly, having a viewing party is still :pimp:

Glad I have yall to share this with

Let's ignore the fact that Kane's way past his prime and most of his matches look awkward and sloppy anyway regardless of who he's facing

was thinking....how can they even provide a 30 man rr plus matches? when they don't even use that many regularly on their tv

mad jobbers up in da squared circle

are all the wrestlers in the outside matches excluded from the rumble? how's that work?

rumble on last?

Last edited:
Who claims he is the most skilled smallist type of wrestler ever though?
D Bryan won 9 years straight as far as Wrestling Observer Most Technical Wrestler.
HHH had to carry Bryan during the WM match? Bryan didn't execute?

No disrespect, I would say go back and watch that match man. Was probably the best WWE match of the year.
This was also one of the few(if not only) WWE matches that even made the Observer Top Ten Matches. :lol: We are all entitled to opinions but facts and critics probably have a little more overall sway in the logical argument category.

Back
Top Bottom