Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Aye jobbers

If yall interested, me and my boy @Dat Dude Chris  both watching the RR on PS4 with the party chat activated. Come thru.

I might be on a little late. Have pharmacy school **** to do at 7/8ish but i will be turned in with some bud lights b before the rumble match starts.

For real come through, its gonna be a good time b 
nthat.gif

PSN: King_Jaffie_Joe

Otherwise...with PS4, twitter, and my friends in a group txt, i most likely wont be here tonight

And a couple predictions
Ziggler is #6 (My number)

Ziggler and reigns will be the last two

Ziggler will win and Philly and take him over the top with the cheers b

Also

Migos Orton. The Rock

and 

KURT ANGLE will all be in the rumble.. eliminated by rusev though. Yep 

Last edited:
I could actually see Kalisto as a entrant today. They took the belt's off to fast track him onto the main roster. They might give him some exposer today

Aye jobbers

If yall interested, me and my boy @Dat Dude Chris
 both watching the RR on PS4 with the party chat activated. Come thru.

I might be on a little late. Have pharmacy school **** to do at 7/8ish but i will be turned in with some bud lights b before the rumble match starts.

For real come through, its gonna be a good time b :nthat:

PSN: King_Jaffie_Joe

Otherwise...with PS4, twitter, and my friends in a group txt, i most likely wont be here tonight

And a couple predictions

Ziggler is #6 (My number)

Ziggler and reigns will be the last two

Ziggler will win and Philly and take him over the top with the cheers b

Also

Migos Orton. The Rock

and 

KURT ANGLE will all be in the rumble.. eliminated by rusev though. Yep 

Add me b

Funcrusher22

They took the belts off them so fast i didn't even notice :lol: It does seem like NXT places much more importance on belts than the actual main roster belts.

They took the belts off them so fast i didn't even notice :lol: It does seem like NXT places much more importance on belts than the actual main roster belts.

I should have put a spoiler on that cause it happens this week but whatever. Yeah I think he gets gabriel's spot. 3 nxt guys

Back
Top Bottom