Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

The thing I didn't like about the NWO was that they were shoved down our throat.

Also that it seemed that like 60-70% of the wcw roster became a member at one time. It went on for too long and was crap when horace hogan was leading the black & white group.

Also that it seemed that like 60-70% of the wcw roster became a member at one time. It went on for too long and was crap when horace hogan was leading the black & white group.

vince could have did so much better with the nwo when he acquired wcw but he failed or failed on purpose

The thing I didn't like about the NWO was that they were shoved down our throat.

besides that it was completely mishandled and over saturated.

They really messed up by adding so many guys to it. If they kept it to 5 guys max they would have thrived for much longer then they did.

My biggest isha with the NWO was they took the shine from WCW's great undercard. All of those great technicians got their spot light compromised at some point or another because of the damn NWO. And not to mention they were essentially the reason Rey, Juvie, Psychosis were unmasked. Yea I know it was Bischoff but he was one of them

the Hogan, Hall, Nash, Giant, Dibiase and Syxx combo of the nWo >>>>

They were coming through the crowd. Dibiase would announce them for their match. :smokin

It all went downhill when the Ken Norton & Buff Bagwellls of the world started joining in. A stable shouldn't have more members than there are available championships.

My biggest isha with the NWO was they took the shine from WCW's great undercard. All of those great technicians got their spot light compromised at some point or another because of the damn NWO. And not to mention they were essentially the reason Rey, Juvie, Psychosis were unmasked. Yea I know it was Bischoff but he was one of them

As a kid it was hilarious whenever Hall and/or Nash would randomly interrupt the luchadore matches to cut a promo. Looking back on it now, it was such unnecessary burials

Last edited:
Who remembers when hall powered bombed that announcer threw a table back stage during a interview? I thought that was hilarious as a kid

they were just as awesome as the NWO

blocked unless you mean when the nwo was lame and had two seperate factions...

Anything after when Syxx and The Giant joined, nope. Unless you were excited about Stevie Ray, Horace Hogan, and Brian Adams joining the NWO. DC mentioned how they basically took away from the undercard once they started to expand, and on top of that, after awhile, the only thing good about the NWO was Sting coming to wash them all one by one. Plus, the NWO were basically consistently on tv for 4-5 years, never leaving tv. DX pretty much broke up at their peak, and allowed time for people to miss them by the time they reunited, even when HHH was heel (though he was getting boo'd like crazy while the rest of the were mostly faces). I don't think anyone loved Bret Hart, Jeff Jarrett, and the Harris Brothers as NWO members.

As a kid it was hilarious whenever Hall and/or Nash would randomly interrupt the luchadore matches to cut a promo. Looking back on it now, it was such unnecessary burials
I wrote a letter to WCW telling them to cut that **** out man. It was disrespectful to the sport. Hated it

the Hogan, Hall, Nash, Giant, Dibiase and Syxx combo of the nWo >>>>

They were coming through the crowd. Dibiase would announce them for their match. :smokin

It all went downhill when the Ken Norton & Buff Bagwellls of the world started joining in. A stable shouldn't have more members than there are available championships.

That's the thing. We're all "smarter" now and the stories of WCW burying talent has been getting told for the past 10+ years but as a kid, I was watching it to see the NWO create chaos and actually enjoyed Nash throw Rey into the trailer because the dummy tried to do a splash on him :lol: And I HATE Nash and Mysterio was in my top 3 at that time since I saw him in ECW.

Last edited:
could Naomi be the new generation MS. Jackie.....or just a another diva.....

I guess aj lee is the new lita......................

this might belong in the unpopular opinions thread but i never liked the NWO music. maybe the guitar tone was nice but it was so bland and boring. and like there was no beginning it just came on and that was that. meh.

If they are allowed to WORK, Aj vs Naomi could be very good.

Speaking of Naomi, I just heard about THIS on the last MLW

tumblr_m09mq4qx0f1r324lio2_400.gif

Macho jumping on the llimo LLOL. I wish he fell off of it like Big Show did when Big Boss man drove away with his father's casket.

Back
Top Bottom