Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Hmmm....let me add Madison Rayne and Bobby Roode to that list :lol: I think another thing is that TNA's audio is awful, pretty much muffling a lot of sound

Pipe dream
uoC3XID.jpg

Don't even put joker sting and ledger in the same sentence. Joker sting is one of the worst gimmicks in recent memory

- nice promo from the shield/wyatt from today smackdown

- ha @reigns talking smack to one of the fans, "halftime adjustment fool!"

Austin talks about Punk

I consider Punk a very good friend and I know he really is probably going through a lot of stress and I wish him well. I think it is a real deal. But I'd like to think that he'll come back. But he is a pretty hard-headed young man, so we'll see what happens. Bad timing, because you've got WrestleMania 30 going down in the Superdome and that's gonna be a good pay day.

Last edited:
"According to Dave Meltzer, the WWE offer Prince Devitt has on the table is for an immediate main roster position." 

With Zayn, Neville, and (possibly) KENTA on the roster, I'm in 1999 levels of wrestling dorkery right now. Shoemaker alluded to the E having a show focused on the LHW division on the network, so this kind of cheers me up after having CM leave to find his smile or whatever. 
Yep. I was happy to hear all of that. Didn't know Devitt was getting a shot at the main roster though. He said something about a Lightweight Exclsive TV show

- Japanese wrestling star KENTA, who was training at the WWE Performance Center this week, will make a big announcement about the future of his career on Monday in Japan. KENTA was rumored for Thursday night’s NXT tapings but did not appear.

Let's hope he signs. And prince devitt signs as well. :pimp:

Hopefully due to Daniel Bryan's success and popularity with the fans these two will be successful in the wwe and not go down the path kaval went down. I was excited with the signings of Bryan danielson and kaval when they first came on. Hopefully wwe goes away with the size issues and just appreciate the wrestling! :frown:

Last edited:
WON Awards. 4W or someone else, if you have the whole print out with the detailed notes like last year PLEASE POST

Wrestler Of The Year: Hiroshi Tanahashi
MMA Most Valuable Fighter: Georges St. Pierre
Most Outstanding Wrestler: Hiroshi Tanahashi
Best Box Office Draw: Georges St. Pierre
Feud of the Year: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada
Tag Team of the Year: The Shield (Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)
Most Improved: Roman Reigns
Best on Interviews: Paul Heyman
Most Charismatic: Hiroshi Tanahashi
Best Technical Wrestler: Daniel Bryan
Bruiser Brody Memorial Award (Best Brawler): Katsuyori Shibata
Best Flying Wrestler: Kota Ibushi
Most Overrated: Randy Orton
Most Underrated: Antonio Cesaro
Promotion of the Year: New Japan Pro Wrestling
Best Weekly Television Show: WWE NXT
Most Outstanding Fighter (formerly Shootfighter of the Year): Cain Velasquez
Match Of The Year: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada 4/7
Fight of the Year: Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez
Rookie of the Year: Yohei Komatsu
Best Non-Wrestler: Paul Heyman
Best Television Announcer: William Regal
Worst Television Announcer: Taz
Best Major Show: New Japan G-1 Day 4
Worst Major Wrestling Show: WWE Battleground
Best Wrestling Maneuver: Rainmaker - Kazuchika Okada
Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic: WWE exploiting the death of Bill Moody (Paul Bearer)
Worst Television Show: TNA iMPACT!
Worst Worked Match Of The Year: Divas Tag Match (Survivor Series)
Worst Feud of the Year: Big Show vs. The Authority
Worst Promotion Of The Year: Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
Best Booker: Jado and Gedo
Promoter of the Year: Dana White
Best Gimmick: The Wyatt Family
Worst Gimmick: Aces & Eights
Best Pro Wrestling Book: Mad Dogs, Midgets and Screw Jobs
Best Pro Wrestling DVD: Jim Crockett Promotions: The Good Old Days

I really wish Kaval would've been more patient and stuck around. With all the stuff Bryan went through (and still going through), there's no reason to believe he wouldn't have gotten some type of shine. If Bryan would've had Kaval's patience, he would've quit after he was dancing in the ring with all the divas.

I really wish Kaval would've been more patient and stuck around. With all the stuff Bryan went through (and still going through), there's no reason to believe he wouldn't have gotten some type of shine. If Bryan would've had Kaval's patience, he would've quit after he was dancing in the ring with all the divas.

Is low ki even still working? The guy has burned bridges with every single company he's worked for with NJPW being the most recent. He just has no damns to give.

Is low ki even still working? The guy has burned bridges with every single company he's worked for with NJPW being the most recent. He just has no damns to give.

I remember reading that he retired mid-to-late last year. Not gonna lie, the first time I saw him do his double stomp finisher I marked out.

Dude has too much of an ego. If he isn't main eventing he's not happy.

Back
Top Bottom