Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

Mania ticket got delivered today..I hope this card is something special..

@casekicks I really hope you enjoy it bro..the Wrestlemania experience is great man.

I hope to make it out to another one in the next couple years myself..already been to WM26

Plus they already had a match in NJPW. But most of these guys wouldn't know that...
Agreed. New Day is falling off. Classic case of oversaturation and funny stuff becoming used to the point where it is terrible. :smh: Usos will probably getting the belts back soon is my guess.

I remember the same thing happened with Santino. Dude started out as a face, nobody was really feeling it so they turned him heel and he was HILARIOUS. WWE saw that it was well recieved and cranked it up to 1000 and his shtick became tiresome.

Wait, when did the pool get announced?

I'm in then.

Hope I get RJ Fads as my entry

5d2C6LK.jpg

now you know why

I love that Brock has been built up to be a total Beast and someone to be feared..But the only problem with that is, if you have a guy that's believed can't be beat then why bother watching any of his matches?..You can't keep having someone cash in MITB to take the title from him or have him get screwed over and lose the title..That'll get really old really quick..

In the history of combat sports, people will ALWAYS pay to see the unbeatable champ just yo say, "I was there the night when X beat Brock."

Back
Top Bottom