Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

As a big Orton fan he would probably get reinjured after a beef with Brock. :smh: But it would be a good match.

unfortunatly for Orton its either Brock or a low card match for him, which is weird because he should look like the top guy with all the injurys this year

Wow I didn't even think about that but that does sound good, or maybe even against Nakamura, Ortons stoic attitude vs Nakamura over the top gimmick would make for some good moments and a solid story if done right

That too :pimp:

I just hope we eventually get Rollins/Nakamura. Give those dudes 20-30 mins

lemme get in da rumble b. 
devil.gif

5d2C6LK.jpg

now you know why

Lmaooooo

Echo the same sentiments about being sick of Jericho. He's had too many sabbaticals and comebacks to even care anymore, combined with him putting over people his whole career that it doesn't mean much today. His feud with Punk was the last time I looked forward to seeing him.

Oh now yall finally see what I have been saying.

New Day getting old and being overexposed

Jericho comes back so much that it no longer counts as a comeback

That's what I get for leaving my phone on Af1 nightstand.
Nope. 

Those Dolph replies weren't ayo enough to come from me
Yeah AF1 is far more bold with Dolph talk. :lol:
Wow I didn't even think about that but that does sound good, or maybe even against Nakamura, Ortons stoic attitude vs Nakamura over the top gimmick would make for some good moments and a solid story if done right
That would be epic. :nthat:
Sorry to Bust.... #freeagent
— theBadBoy_TamaTonga (@Tama_Tonga) January 12, 2016

sign him up vince and make him the third uso, first time i saw him i immediately thought uso
Hunner need to scoop up Tama
They should sign The Bad Boy. Dude has improved from when he started and his theme is straight piff. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom