Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

I watched about half a hour to a hour of Smackdown and was pretty impressed by Mauro Ranallo. I think he sounded good and played well into the mix with King and Saxton.

Can someone make me an mp3 of Mauro on SD please?... I want to hear him and how he does... But I don't want to watch the product or listen to Byron or King :lol:...

I watched about half a hour to a hour of Smackdown and was pretty impressed by Mauro Ranallo. I think he sounded good and played well into the mix with King and Saxton.
Agreed. He called some moves that I didn't even know.
laugh.gif

If rumors of the NXT roster using SD as a practice ground come true, that could be great.

Also, why not give Graves a chance to get on SD? He's killing it on NXT.

Last edited:
Agreed. He called some moves that I didn't even know. :lol:

If rumors of the NXT roster using SD as a practice ground come true, that could be great.

Yea i like graves. Dude seems like he legit get mad at things like a good heel announcer suppose to do.

Reddit has a collective hard on for Mauro :lol: but he's pretty good. I liked him calling the Ambrose/Owens match and he brought legitimacy to THEIR feud as opposed to talking about the network or bringing up Reigns.

Agreed. He called some moves that I didn't even know. :lol:

I agree, Graves is solid on NXT should get his shot.

Reddit has a collective hard on for Mauro :lol: but he's pretty good. I liked him calling the Ambrose/Owens match and he brought legitimacy to THEIR feud as opposed to talking about the network or bringing up Reigns.

I think I'm the only person alive who has never used Reddit... Am I missing out?

Sorry for the late post about this but MAJOR S/O to my Secret Santa. You really hooked me up. Not pictured are a two glasses a Warriors championship one and a SF Giants championship one.

Rock Shirt, Balor Club shirt, Two JR BBQ sauces, The Rock POP and a Oregon shirt.

View media item 1860179

Last edited:
Gargano didn't get signed to NXT yet?

Neither him nor Chiampa... They're a weird and interesting example of the changes going on... They're not getting pushed, but they never look weak in defeat and actually have wins... They get pops and are cheered... I like it, I'm just confused :lol:...

Ciampa actually got a win in a singles match against Danny Birch...

Also... All the women wrestlers tonight were announced as "completing from the Women's Division" with not a single mention of the word Diva... :smokin :smokin :smokin

That's a big deal IMO...

Dude on the top right looks like a young Vince McMahon. And if that's Jinder Mahal near Drew McIntyre, looks like he's rocking the D-Will top ramen haircut

Watching Fujiwara wrestle guys 1/3 of his age and actually keeping up for 2 minutes and falling and getting up :wow:... It's awesome how NJPW treats their legends... I'm 5 minutes into this Dash show and it's just so fun...

That opening 10 man was so damn fun... :lol: the entire time... Fujiwara and Koshinaka moved so damn for guys 60+...

Fujiwara just headbutted Cheeseburger for no damn reason while Liger reacts in horror :rofl:...

Back
Top Bottom