Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

This lakers/kings game
nthat.gif
As a Kings fan I've just been staring at my TV with the deadest eyes for the past 20 minutes. Unbelievable. 

These Suicide Dives Jay Lethal does on the tiny outside ring area in Japan look really good... His dives at WK and Dash are the most convincing dives I've seen in years...

Fujiwara just headbutted Cheeseburger for no damn reason while Liger reacts in horror :rofl:...

that was hilarious, right after everyone shook hands too. :lol:

The only thing that match was missing was Yano :lol:...

I still can't get over that Fujiwara is 67 :wow:... He moved 1000x better than Tenryu did...

Yeah dude looked very loose out there, i actually thought dude was in his 70's surprising hes in his 60's. :lol:

These Suicide Dives Jay Lethal does on the tiny outside ring area in Japan look really good... His dives at WK and Dash are the most convincing dives I've seen in years...

I thought the match at WK was really good...I don't see it getting much praise

I thought the match at WK was really good...I don't see it getting much praise

I really enjoyed it up until the interference/end... It wasn't designed to be 5*... I liked it...

This BC/Haku 10 many was really fun too... Haku will always be the man :smokin...

This is really shaping up to be a great show... It's one of my favorite shows in a long time... While WK was better, I might be enjoying this more...

Sorry for the late post about this but MAJOR S/O to my Secret Santa. You really hooked me up. Not pictured are a two glasses a Warriors championship one and a SF Giants championship one.

Rock Shirt, Balor Club shirt, Two JR BBQ sauces, The Rock POP and a Oregon shirt.
Hope everything fits and you enjoy it, man.  Also, sorry about all the packages
laugh.gif

I gotta shout out @Joe Cool23 for hooking me up with my gifts
pimp.gif
.  I've been lazy about taking a pic, but I will post one up this weekend.  Can't thank you enough, man!

cant lie i marked out a little when Haku walked out in the rambo. I seen a tweet that he was spotted in tokyo but i thought he was just there to watch his son.

Last edited:
Went to NJPW/ROH in Philly back in May... Front row... It was ******* awesome... ROH needs to run Boston...

I gotta take my son to a event i got him flair chopping everybody ish is mad funny lol. He is in love with ric flair. Thinking about taking him to mania next year after i heal up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom