Wrestling Thread Jan 4-17 | 1/11 WCW Legend Going Into WWE HoF; Brock Returns to Raw Tonight

If true, this is perfect man.

Just woke up and had the urge to watch Jericho/Neville from Beast In The East. This might have been one of my favorite matches of the year. Perfect story. Neville is so athletic

If true, this is perfect man.

Just woke up and had the urge to watch Jericho/Neville from Beast In The East. This might have been one of my favorite matches of the year. Perfect story. Neville is so athletic

Watching now just because of your statement. Never watched this match before.

Put me on Shane McMahons greatest matches, someone

Test v Shane - Summer Slam '99 (the match that pretty much put Test on the map)
Kurt Angle v Shane O Mac - King of the Ring '01 (those bumps) :x :smh:

------------------------------------

Hope all is well with your son, Case.

Shane vs X-PAC at Wrestlemania 15 is one I really enjoy. X-PAC took on the world in that match.

Man I never understood why Xpac had "Xpac heat" :lol:... I was a HUGE fan of dude... He could put on a great match with anybody, even post neck surgery... Dude was a fantastic wrestler...

Shane is a stuntman. He was part of the reason everyone thought they could do this thing. I view him as a black eye to that company

Cornett and Sullivan. Go listen

Shane is a stuntman. He was part of the reason everyone thought they could do this thing. I view him as a black eye to that company

Cornett and Sullivan. Go listen
So you don't like stuntmen
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

seth with the "only if my kick returner was not caucasian" :lol:

Last edited:
Got damn Swagger got washed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT: Tamina looks 20x better without makeup, that caught me off guard :lol:

Last edited:
Man I never understood why Xpac had "Xpac heat" :lol:... I was a HUGE fan of dude... He could put on a great match with anybody, even post neck surgery... Dude was a fantastic wrestler...

Same :lol: him and Kane even worked well together whether it was as a team or facing each other

tumblr_o0e498J4DD1tidzcfo1_400.gif

tumblr_lyhkosoQTs1r6v2bdo1_400.gif
tumblr_lyhkosoQTs1r6v2bdo2_400.gif
tumblr_lyhkosoQTs1r6v2bdo3_400.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
Swagger got demolished :rofl: :rofl:

Eden and Naomi :wow:

Tamina did look oddly better without makeup :lol:

Last edited:
Tamina always been very okayey. Wheres that pic of her from the HOF looking right a few years back? Cleavage was looking godly that night.

Back
Top Bottom