Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bro please. If Sting showed up in the E now....he'd draw little heat cause these folks dont know him. He aint a great. Whats your fav Sting moment> When he was in WCW..... the place most people dont even know? That was 14 years ago fella
Now I can agree with that. Nobody gives a damn about him to see him now.

DC got a case of the 4w "I'ma argue with everyone no matter how valid their points are" fever..
tongue.gif
Don't hit me with that Big Case
laugh.gif

I just think it is "cool" to hate on Warrior. Yea he couldn't wrestle. Yea he had 4 moves, but AT HIS PEAK, he was HUGE. Arguably bigger (pauls) than anyone else of the Early 90s era not named Hulk
Savage and Flair were much bigger than Warrior.  Warrior's run was also MUCH shorter.  Warrior was that era's Goldberg.

For everyone saying save it for a PPV. 3 million plus seeing that LIVE vs 300K. Do the math. You guys need to just sit back and watch the show.

Savage and Flair were much bigger than Warrior.  Warrior's run was also MUCH shorter.  Warrior was that era's Goldberg.
 Correct. UW barely lasted in terms of popularity. Folks these days aint gonna know UW either. They only gon know him cause the game. He was last memerable in the E... in 1993. I dont count that mid 90s run

Last edited:
Sting is past his prime, he clearly ain't as big as Hogan but he's still a legend. but if he comes back most these youngins wouldn't know who he is :lol:

@Degenerate423, glad you liked the Secret Santa gifts...how was that RF Shoot with Flair and Funk?
Haven't had the chance to sit down and watch it yet, but I will tonight for sure!

Wyatt's jobbing again to start off Raw
mean.gif
.  Hopefully this leads to the Uso's getting a shot at the tag titles.

I really wish there were more NWA/WCW fans in this thread..Believe it or not there is more to pro wrestling than WWE/F..

Seeing where Bryan came from to now, can't tell ya'll how great it is to see him shine. From watching ROH matches long ago, wrestling Cena on Velocity, back to ROH, seeing him get treated how he was on NXT, let go and come back, then ascend to where he is now is truly amazing. He should have a WM moment to cap it off.

True. Him and Punk should really get their WM moment.

Not impressed. Tyson kidd been doing this forever
More impressive when a heavyweight does it than a ******.

Agree. Heavyweights doing cruiserweight moves are a sight to behold.

That slow YES reminded me of the last scene of Not Another Teen Movie when dude finally gets the slow clap going. :lol:

Perfect analogy :pimp:

I really wish there were more NWA/WCW fans in this thread..Believe it or not there is more to pro wrestling than WWE/F..
of course there is.... but accept that Sting was mediocre. I put Sting and Jeff Jarret on the same level

Last edited:

If a WWE/F appearence makes or breaks you, then I don't know what to tell folks :smh: .

WCW/NWA had some of the BEST wrestling matches of all time.

Not the best WCW/NWA match but certainly one of the biggest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom