Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

hhh.0.gif

So any News & Notes on when they decided to give Shovel the title when Shovel decided to give himself the title?

What an awful royal rumble. Havent watched wrestling in a while. Has there always been so much run ins and bs in this match? I dont recall that.

Aj styles looked like a jobber in there compared to everyone else but i liked his theme

Styles needs to be in nxt. Nobody knows who he is except for tna fans, internet fans and the state of florida. Plus they need to have paul heyman or somebody be his mouthpiece. Never let aj open his mouth

Out if everyone they could have signed they should have signed james storm and bobby rhoode two guys who fit the wwe to a t

And why on earth did hhh win? Like i said i havent followed wrestling in a long time but even i know that makes no sense whatsoever unless sting comes back and beats him at wrestlemania but that wont happen cuz sting is done

@NobleKane  you my dude but you can't call the royal rumble awful and follow it up with you haven't watched wrestling in a while. 

The rumble was very solid. It's all about context. This was the perfect, yet obvious, ending for the storylines that have been taking place

Aj styles looked like a jobber in there compared to everyone else but i liked his theme

Styles needs to be in nxt. Nobody knows who he is except for tna fans, internet fans and the state of florida. Plus they need to have paul heyman or somebody be his mouthpiece. Never let aj open his mouth

I am curious to see how he will get over when he isn't in Florida. You make a good point here.

But you had dudes in here saying it would be cool if AJ won the whole Rumble. I told them that nobody knows him other than Internet Dudes and they tell me I am jaded. So be prepared to get called all types of names

[table][tr][td]9[/td][td]Ryback[/td][td]8[/td][td]Big Show[/td][td]12:21[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]21[/td][td]Erick Rowan[/td][td]17[/td][td]Brock Lesnar[/td][td]4:14[/td][/tr][/table]
My entrant lasted longer than Case's. Mission Accomplished. 

Last edited:
Rumble was boring as hell fell asleep on it, woke up as Triple H won his 495th title and went back to sleep

I really wasn't as thrilled with the Rumble as you guys. It started really well, but it ended poorly. Not a fan of Zayn being eliminated rather unceremoniously. Would've liked to have seen Brock get his revenge on Bray Wyatt in the match. No reason whatsoever for Honner to win the title. Ambrose didn't belong in the final 4, let alone final 2. I would've preferred to have seen Reigns and Honner eliminated at the same time to end the match in a draw than to see Honner shovel his way to 32.

Back
Top Bottom