Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

So because he doesn't like Kanye he is automatically racist?

I said another meaning more than one. White America
hates confident black men. They hate Floyd and Kanye cause they talk **** but they back it up. But they sure do love them some Honda lousey

Last edited:
I would agree with BDB but i know alot of black ppl who dont like Kanye either...i dont understand not liking a music artist you dont know cause of his personality. That ish is stupid. All the artists i hate is cuz i think their music is trash. None of that other ish matters to me

They need to unban me outta the Kanye thread already tho :lol

Wrestling shirts > sports jerseys

Wrestling tees > soccer jerseys > other sports jerseys .. in terms of casual wear.

Some soccer kits are :hat tho to wear casually daily.

Speaking of soccer kits worldsoccershop.com has a sale on kits right now

Sweet, gonna check that out.

My girl brought me back a Messi straight from a Nike store in Barcelona on her past family vaca. I plan to wear it more once spring rolls around.

I would agree with BDB but i know alot of black ppl who dont like Kanye either...i dont understand not liking a music artist you dont know cause of his personality. That ish is stupid. All the artists i hate is cuz i think their music is trash. None of that other ish matters to me

They need to unban me outta the Kanye thread already tho :lol

I don't understand not liking a celebrity for anything other than their talents and what they offer. I don't give a **** about their personal lives b. Yeah I need to get unbanned as well. I wanna see if I could rustle some more jimmies in there.

Last edited:
I don't like Kanye's music or his attitude..I don't give a **** if he's a "confident black man", he's still an ego maniac and cry baby..I don't like Floyd cause he beat his girl up..Still respect his talent and think he's top 5 all time in the ring..I was a fan of Ronda until she started dating Travis Browne (who is also a wife beater) and now I have zero respect for her..She's a hypocrite in my book and can't wait for Holm or Tate to KO her again..

Used to be a Kanye fan but dude fell off IMO with his music and his ego. Floyd can kick rocks for all I care but I do respect his talent in the ring.

I said another meaning more than one. White America
hates confident black men. They hate Floyd and Kanye cause they talk **** but they back it up. But they sure do love them some Honda lousey
:{
Case will be right at home when he comes to Dallas, bet he'll dab up that police officer that suplexed that 16 y/o black girl.

I don't like Kanye's music or his attitude..I don't give a **** if he's a "confident black man", he's still an ego maniac and cry baby..I don't like Floyd cause he beat his girl up..Still respect his talent and think he's top 5 all time in the ring..I was a fan of Ronda until she started dating Travis Browne (who is also a wife beater) and now I have zero respect for her..She's a hypocrite in my book and can't wait for Holm or Tate to KO her again..

Both confident black men ya been conditioned to hate. Everybody could say Kanye/Floyd is great but as soon as they say it, start believing it and speaking about it it's **** you, you ego maniac. Na **** that.

Last edited:
Case hates Kanye for all the same reasons he loves Flair

People still don't understand dude is doing all that for sales and to stay relevant like a wrestler does promos to hype up a bout or to stay relevant. Kanye doesn't have a album album it's guote you hear nothing crazy from him except his trash clothes as soon as he has a album out he's all over

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom