Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

So anyways...

Undertaker's WM opponent... A non WWE/NXT wrestler... Who are y'all thinking it could be?... These are some of the most likely for me...

Batista
Doc Gallows
Karl Anderson
Austin
Rock

So anyways...

Undertaker's WM opponent... A non WWE/NXT wrestler... Who are y'all thinking it could be?... These are some of the most likely for me...

Batista
Doc Gallows
Karl Anderson
Austin
Rock
This WM is shaping up to be pretty lackluster.

I think it'll be Austin.

I was kinda starting to think it could be Austin too, but I don't think he'd come back to lose, even though it would be to Taker.

I think Austin trusts Taker more than any other guy in the business right now, and would feel pretty safe working with him.

They all on the roster tho :lol...

But that info of him wrestling someone not on the current roster is just a rumor..That's why I picked the 3 I did..

I listened to Meltzer's podcast... He straight up said this: a very high ranking person at WWE who has never ever misled Meltzer told him the match was set in stone, and it was currently a non-contracted wrestler...

Lmao @ Taker facing Gallows or Anderson. Goldberg would be more likely.

Gallows is a big dude who can move pretty good... That was my reasoning for him...

Anderson would provide a great match, provided Anderson comes on and gets a main roster push immediately...

I listened to Meltzer's podcast... He straight up said this: a very high ranking person at WWE who has never ever misled Meltzer told him the match was set in stone, and it was currently a non-contracted wrestler...

Remember when Meltzer said that ** **** was going to be at Raw after he quit?

Back
Top Bottom