Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Yea, Tajiri is probably public enemy #1 when it comes to smacking his leg on kicks.

So yea, not a, "These wrestles today" thing by any stretch

Davey Boy was terrible for doing the most over the top jump stomps..Used to drive me crazy..

HBK was in Dan LeBartard and had the worst interview ever..Dude's staff obviously doesn't do research on their guests cause he was asking him about partying and Playgirl..It was extremely awkward..

Last edited:
Thief lays smackdown on WWE superstar performing at The Convo
Region 8 Newsdesk
Jan 19, 2017 11:22 AM
JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - Arkansas State University police are wrestling with a theft case that targeted a WWE grappler.

While 39-year-old Allen Neil Jones of Gainesville, GA performed at the WWE Live event Monday night at the Convocation Center, 217 Olympic Dr., someone stole his cash and belongings.

Jones, who performs as AJ Styles, reported the theft of a black bag containing $1,000 in American currency and $7,000 in Japanese yen.

The culprit also stole an iPhone, a set of Beats headphones, a small screen TV, an Xbox 360, and six Xbox 360 games.

The case is still under investigation.

Region 8 News has requested more information to be released in the case, but Arkansas State University has denied our request. We will continue to seek more information.

Region 8 Newsdesk
JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - Arkansas State University police are wrestling with a theft case that targeted a WWE grappler.

While 39-year-old Allen Neil Jones of Gainesville, GA performed at the WWE Live event Monday night at the Convocation Center, 217 Olympic Dr., someone stole his cash and belongings.

Jones, who performs as AJ Styles, reported the theft of a black bag containing $1,000 in American currency and $7,000 in Japanese yen.

The culprit also stole an iPhone, a set of Beats headphones, a small screen TV, an Xbox 360, and six Xbox 360 games.

Region 8 News has requested more information to be released in the case, but Arkansas State University has denied our request. We will continue to seek more information.

Why the heck does he have that much Japanese currency on him? And a 360? Come on now get current gen!

Really though...that sucks and I hope they apprehend the culprit.

Yea, Tajiri is probably public enemy #1 when it comes to smacking his leg on kicks.

So yea, not a, "These wrestles today" thing by any stretch

Davey Boy was terrible for doing the most over the top jump stomps..Used to drive me crazy..

HBK was in Dan LeBartard and had the worst interview ever..Dude's staff obviously doesn't do research on their guests cause he was asking him about partying and Playgirl..It was extremely awkward..

'You don't get the show" :lol:

I listened to it and it was pretty awkward but that is how his show is he has had several awkward interviews with people bc Dan and Stugotz are notorious for trolling with the guests sometimes. Dan pretty much free reign at ESPN dude don't give a damn :lol:

I listened to it and it was pretty awkward but that is how his show is he has had several awkward interviews with people bc Dan and Stugotz are notorious for trolling with the guests sometimes. Dan pretty much free reign at ESPN dude don't give a damn :lol:

I guess I don't get it then..I thought it was pretty tasteless to ask him those questions..It just makes Dan and his show look tacky and ignorant..If that's how he handles himself I'm glad I don't watch his show..

I guess I don't get it then..I thought it was pretty tasteless to ask him those questions..It just makes Dan and his show look tacky and ignorant..If that's how he handles himself I'm glad I don't watch his show..

Yep that is exactly how they are so I could see why you wouldn't like it :lol:

Read that story case it explains how his show is it really is IMO the best sports show on radio you should give it a shot

http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/dan-le-batard-show-radio-sports-talk.html

Region 8 Newsdesk

7000 yen about 70USD?
styles trying con some hick by saying them paper worth more? :nerd:

jonesboro been bad for their superstars :lol:

Last edited:
7,000 dollars worth of yen

oh, then that's a different story
i remember listening to mauro on joe rogan's podcast and he would say in japan it is normal for fighters and commentaors, not sure if same in pro wrestling, but everyone would be paid in paper currency. so you'd have 10k in a suitcase :lol:
do you even report that during tax season :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom