Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Just woke up right in time for the ROH title match. Will check for other matches later. When this ends, will pretty much be time for work for me.

Definitely surprised they had Cole win it back. I wonder if reDRagon are WWE bound. They're always looking for more Tags in NXT.

Definitely surprised they had Cole win it back. I wonder if reDRagon are WWE bound. They're always looking for more Tags in NXT.

Supposedly, Fish just signed a new contract with ROH, but O'Reilly is still in negotiations. Who knows what could happen with that WWE money though. WWE has shown that if they want someone badly enough, they will dish out the money.

The Ace isn't losing his first 1/4 man

Who is The Ace and what's a 1/4

Legit question 
embarassed.gif

Who is The Ace and what's a 1/4

Legit question :wow:

Okada is the current Ace of NJPW , he finally took over the position for real last year when he beat Tanahashi after four years and three tries at the 1/4 Tokyo Dome show.

So this is his first real defense as the Ace on the big show, I don't see him losing tbh

Last edited:
Okada is the current Ace of NJPW , he finally took over the position for real last year when he beat Tanahashi after four years and three tries at the 1/4 Tokyo Dome show.

So this is his first real defense as the Ace on the big show, I don't see him losing tbh
Oh 1/4 the date!

Wrestle Kingdom

Took me too long to realize it 
roll.gif

Yo I'm not even that big of a fan of Omega or Okada but these two really put it all on the line.

I'm not in the right state of mind right now, but that might have been one of the best heavyweight matches ever.

I need to sleep

Last edited:
Reactions: TXZ
Yo I'm not even that big of a fan of Omega or Okada but these two really put it all on the line.

I don't even know right now but that might have been one of the best heavyweight matches ever.

I need to sleep
My exact thoughts

Except now I really like Omega even more 
laugh.gif

These dudes went 40 min? Holy hell. Props.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom