Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess we know who the BLACK is in that pink and black tag team....

NATTIE she the BLACK SHEEP OF THE DIVA's division.

I guess we know who the BLACK is in that pink and black tag team....

NATTIE she the BLACK SHEEP OF THE DIVA's division.
roll.gif

Not even to the Rough Ryder, but to the Broski Boot

Damn, we all about to drive DC out of the NTWT. He'll stop posting and lurk in the shadows like Sting. Come back in that black/white facepaint. Except he'll come back in black/white Muta paint

I have definitely given this too much thought.

I would employ the Death Valley Driver as a Finisher. Different variations of a swinging neckbreaker as a special. Submission finish gotta be a Sharpshooter.

Would also try to use the Bret Hart 2nd turnbuckle elbow drop from time to time

:x :pimp:

nattie prolly excited she getting tv time.......lawd knows I am.

but srs glad they are giving some of the top diva wrestler shines.......for the next week or so

Countdown till EVA MARIE become a BALL HONEY

Yall dudes don't know how to work a match. Only person I would trust to put on a 5* match with me would be Homolmbro.

He respects the old school

Yall dudes don't know how to work a match. Only person I would trust to put on a 5* match with me would be Homolmbro.

He respects the old school

Haha I don't, the only part of it that I'm good at is submissions. Any submission minus the Koji Clutch and anything requiring a bridge, I can do perfectly :lol: :pimp:

Signature move:Turnbuckle step up enziguri
Submission:Rings of Saturn
Finisher:tongue:edigree(everyone else already said RKO)but with opponent hanging from top rope. :smile: in between a Pepsi plunge and Hunter Hearst Helmsley OG Pedigree.(meaning the opponent's face is tasting the mat.)

Back
Top Bottom