Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naito has a pretty sweet German suplex, along with some other good moves. Too bad he can't connect with the fans though.

Signature move:Turnbuckle step up enziguri
Submission:Rings of Saturn
Finisher:tongue:edigree(everyone else already said RKO)but with opponent hanging from top rope.
smile.gif
in between a Pepsi plunge and Hunter Hearst Helmsley OG Pedigree.(meaning the opponent's face is tasting the mat.)
dont steal my finisher
laugh.gif

srs question.......has anybody been beat with the five knuckle shuffle ( except Nikki bella)

to me getting beat by move like that , people elbow ,leg drop ....make wrestlering really fake......like who gets booked like that

srs question.......has anybody been beat with the five knuckle shuffle ( except Nikki bella)

to me getting beat by move like that , people elbow ,leg drop ....make wrestlering really fake......like who gets booked like that
Q,

That is the type of stuff these new age wrestling fans like man. Started with Hogan and followed by Rock.

All of those stupid moves have NO place in the business. Just look around. Notice how many dudes in here said they would use the Worm and People's ELbow as their Signature moves.

Yea that stuff is SAWFT

Q,

That is the type of stuff these new age wrestling fans like man. Started with Hogan and followed by Rock.

All of those stupid moves have NO place in the business. Just look around. Notice how many dudes in here said they would use the Worm and People's ELbow as their Signature moves.

Yea that stuff is SAWFT

Litterally no one said that ya MOOSH.

Q,

Yea that stuff is SAWFT
Bruh,

You said you would use a frog splash as your move with Eddie Guerrero probably in mind. In real life, you would probably execute it like Vickie if she ever tried one.

I used to do frog splashes off my bed over to the couch when i was a kid, I swear mine was Art Barr level :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
@Af1

Man I frog splash everytime I go swimming. Till this day man. Don't disrespect me by calling me damn Vickie. I don't like your time CUZZIN. I don't. Keep it up. Keep it up!

@Af1

Man I frog splash everytime I go swimming. Till this day man. Don't disrespect me by calling me damn Vickie. I don't like your time CUZZIN. I don't. Keep it up. Keep it up!
I'm known by many different names. Filipino Sad Gosling. Dolph Ziggler-nite. AF.

But they call me AF for a reason. Stands for Alpha Fatale. But it also stands for Ambrose, Fool. That's right. This is Jeans Ambrose. Everywhere you go I'll be right there. Want to post about racism? I'll be there lurking in the shadows. Want to remind us that we ain't real wrestling fans because we don't listen to podcasts? I'll be there with Peter Rosenberg and Court Bauer. Want to plug Muta? I'll be there with a video of AA washing him.

And I won't stop until I get what I want. I want you. And me. At NTFest.

Because I'm AF1. And I'm HEEL. *Miz voice*

Q,

Yea that stuff is SAWFT

you right dc. I can see a power slam or something but you mean to tell me that you elbow of the rope is strong than ANYTHING you have thrown at me. We need more submission finish especially for heels. nothing would make a heel get more heat over a baby face than making them tap out .

Canadian maple leaf for the win

DC with the avy change to a white painted Muta. Must be a protest to the black faces.

Match at NTFest? You're on, you jabroni!

Back
Top Bottom