Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

sun0715largemitbpunkbry.jpg

Well I've been trying to get on here to write a preview but of course Yuku has been acting up.  Still haven't watched all of the MITB PPV, so I will hold off my review until later this week.

Here's a quick preview for tonight's Raw:

• We're one month from SummerSlam.
  • We're one week from the 1000th episode of Raw.
  • This is the last ever (for now) two hour Raw.
  • CM Punk is still WWE Champ after defeating Daniel Bryan.  How will AJ react to this?  What is next for Punk?
  • John Cena won the Raw MITB Match and Dolph Ziggler won the Smackdown MITB.
  • John Cena posted a message on TOUT! that he has a major announcement tonight.  Perhaps his plans to cash in MITB?
  • The Miz is back.
  • What's next for Big Show and Kane?
  • Heath Slater will face another WWE "Legend" tonight.  See the potential spoiler below.
  • Expect TOUT! videos from fans of their favorite Raw moments.
  • Maybe something with the tag team champions and AW's Prime Time Players.
  • Hopefully no Hornswoggle.

PPV Prediction Contest results will be posted no later than Wednesday.

Last edited:
Can a wwe dvd expert please answer this: has wwe released any dvd's of raw's 1999-2001 that they converted to hd? Or are all the dvd's of old footage in sd?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The person to beat Heath Slater (not GHIMSlater) may be Val Venis.

Spoiler [+]
HELLOOO LADIES!
pimp.gif

Yes! To the Heath Slater opponent.

and Jumpman spoilers are with brackets

Can't wait for 4W's wrapup/preview
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Yes! To the Heath Slater opponent.

and Jumpman spoilers are with brackets

Can't wait for 4W's wrapup/preview
laugh.gif

Thanks for the correction
frown.gif

I still haven't had a chance to see the parts of the PPV I missed. It was too nice of a day at the beach. I'll probably watch them as Raw is going on tonight.

AW's shenanigans during the Tag Match and Bryan vs. Punk (once again) >>> ________

Even with the botches...SD MITB match was better than average. The last 5 minutes or so were
pimp.gif

Listening to Observer Radio. I really never thought about how Kane is 45 years old.

I still don't like him.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

D Bry should have won the title last night. They could get more mileage out of D Bry v Cena than a repeat of last year.

Nope. To the casual audience Cena/Punk > Cena/Bryan

Though it likely won't happen, a good storyline is The Rock wins the WWE Title at Royal Rumble. John Cena then uses MITB to challenge The Rock at WrestleMania. I think this will make for a very compelling storyline coming off this year's match.

Though it likely won't happen, a good storyline is The Rock wins the WWE Title at Royal Rumble. John Cena then uses MITB to challenge The Rock at WrestleMania. I think this will make for a very compelling storyline coming off this year's match.

That makes too much sense.

Aside from Punk never wrestling a match last at PPV's, his title run has been pretty enjoyable. I definitely wanted to see Bryan win it last night, but either of them is better than Cena holding the strap.

Punk should not be proud of what he was doing a year ago compared to what he's doing now.  It's really sad actually.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Why do I have a feeling they want the belt on Cena on the 1000 episode?

I have a feel Cena may announce tonight that he's cashing in next week as well.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

That makes too much sense.
Which means it's not happening
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Aside from Punk never wrestling a match last at PPV's, his title run has been pretty enjoyable. I definitely wanted to see Bryan win it last night, but either of them is better than Cena holding the strap.
It's been enjoyable for the most part (I don't like when he plays the bumbling never been laid high school kid when AJ kisses him), but my problem is Punk as champion hasn't been the primary focus of a storyline the entire 8 month run.  He's been the focus of this past month, but that was around the Punk/AJ/Bryan love triangle, not the title.
With what he's been given, he's done a pretty good job.

Back
Top Bottom