Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Impact Spoiler for Tonight
Spoiler [+]
-The clown that attacks Mr. Anderson to help Sting win the title tonight is actually Kurt Angle.  The storyline will be revealed that the reason Angle helps Sting win the title is because Angle has never beaten Sting in a singles match.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

So many NTers are going to events. Represent, yo.
pimp.gif

what i've noticed also is that there are quite a few dudes here who barely post, meaning that they lurk

i don't get why they can't come onto the wrestling threads on a regular basis and contribute

Impact Spoiler for Tonight
Spoiler [+]
-The clown that attacks Mr. Anderson to help Sting win the title tonight is actually Kurt Angle.  The storyline will be revealed that the reason Angle helps Sting win the title is because Angle has never beaten Sting in a singles match.

I mean, it's all good. I remember there was a good year or two that I didn't contribute but just lurk via my old s/n (starbury03) but once it got banned I've been contributing with my new s/n ever since.

I mean, it's all good. I remember there was a good year or two that I didn't contribute but just lurk via my old s/n (starbury03) but once it got banned I've been contributing with my new s/n ever since.

Zack Ryder makes Sports Illustrated's SI Twitter 100 WWWYKI, bro.

Zack Ryder is also a MARVEL: Fightin' Fanboy

Not bad for a guy who's only had one match on RAW this year.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/more/07/12/twitter100/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t12_a2
Marvel.com: Every week on your YouTube show, you recognize a "Broski of the Week." Which heroes, villains and the like are your "bros" in the Marvel Universe?

Zack Ryder: That's easy! Bro-Lossus, Bro-fessor X, Woo-Woo-Woolverine. These broskis are in the Z-Men chapter of my Zack Pack.

laugh.gif

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/more/07/12/twitter100/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t12_a2
Marvel.com: Every week on your YouTube show, you recognize a "Broski of the Week." Which heroes, villains and the like are your "bros" in the Marvel Universe?

Zack Ryder: That's easy! Bro-Lossus, Bro-fessor X, Woo-Woo-Woolverine. These broskis are in the Z-Men chapter of my Zack Pack.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif

this dude ryder
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif

this dude ryder
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol same here i was always a lurker then i posted for the 1st time in this thread and ya went ham on me and kicked me out of this thread. 
laugh.gif
 If ya didnt know i was the guy who posted the jack swagger vid of him winning the world title and didnt put it as a  spoiler.Got so many PM to take that vid off and never posted again until like 4months later after everyone forgot 
laugh.gif
 But just look at me now NTWT future IC champion 
pimp.gif

lol same here i was always a lurker then i posted for the 1st time in this thread and ya went ham on me and kicked me out of this thread. 
laugh.gif
 If ya didnt know i was the guy who posted the jack swagger vid of him winning the world title and didnt put it as a  spoiler.Got so many PM to take that vid off and never posted again until like 4months later after everyone forgot 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]STILL DELUSIONAL. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I used to lurk, but i used to never post on my last name, got banned. Don't even remember what for...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I see no problem with it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Side note i did wanna read that book, anyone read jericho's book? [/color]

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]STILL DELUSIONAL. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I used to lurk, but i used to never post on my last name, got banned. Don't even remember what for...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I see no problem with it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Side note i did wanna read that book, anyone read jericho's book? [/color]

I lurk heavy on these threads. I guess I do need to contribute more.

How many folks are actually "buying" the PPV on Sunday?

I lurk heavy on these threads. I guess I do need to contribute more.

How many folks are actually "buying" the PPV on Sunday?

I post whenever I can, but I'm so busy with school and my friends that I rarely have time to be outhere. Guaranteed I read every page, though.
As for me, I just now watched that Rock promo on Cena.

eek.gif

pimp.gif
 is all. 

I post whenever I can, but I'm so busy with school and my friends that I rarely have time to be outhere. Guaranteed I read every page, though.
As for me, I just now watched that Rock promo on Cena.

eek.gif

pimp.gif
 is all. 

Back
Top Bottom