Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I only watched cause I heard Bateman was back(cause the promos with him and Bryan during NXT 4 were comedy
laugh.gif
) ..then I saw that.
tired.gif

The need to bring up the more talented ones like Tyler Black, Steamboat's kid, Sean O'Haire lite aka Damien Sandow, Moxley etc.

The God Damn Batemen is my man, too. But I can't deal with Hornswoggle and Titus O'Neil. Next season should be hot with all of those guys plus Batemen (again) and Xavier Woods AKA Consequences Creed.

Titus O'Neil is hilarious by default to me ever since that Twitter incident...I think pairing him with Hornswoggle was just one big rib. 
laugh.gif
And damn, totally forgot about Creed..that dude has been in FCW forever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

I only watched cause I heard Bateman was back(cause the promos with him and Bryan during NXT 4 were comedy
laugh.gif
) ..then I saw that.
tired.gif

The need to bring up the more talented ones like Tyler Black, Steamboat's kid, Sean O'Haire lite aka Damien Sandow, Moxley etc.

The God Damn Batemen is my man, too. But I can't deal with Hornswoggle and Titus O'Neil. Next season should be hot with all of those guys plus Batemen (again) and Xavier Woods AKA Consequences Creed.

Titus O'Neil is hilarious by default to me ever since that Twitter incident...I think pairing him with Hornswoggle was just one big rib. 
laugh.gif
And damn, totally forgot about Creed..that dude has been in FCW forever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I just read about the O'Neil incident. Holy moly
laugh.gif

Care to enlighten the uninformed?
Apparently, he twit pic'd a nude or picture of his **** to the WWE Universe
laugh.gif
. I didn't do any digging past that. That was all I needed to know.

Also, sign idea for those attending MITB. Simple, done before, but quite fitting again..

"Cena wins, we riot."

Originally Posted by toine2983

I just read about the O'Neil incident. Holy moly
laugh.gif

Care to enlighten the uninformed?
Apparently, he twit pic'd a nude or picture of his **** to the WWE Universe
laugh.gif
. I didn't do any digging past that. That was all I needed to know.

Also, sign idea for those attending MITB. Simple, done before, but quite fitting again..

"Cena wins, we riot."

I know I have missed alot, but watching an entire TNA episode really made me want to tune in more often.

I'm loving Sting's new gimmick
pimp.gif

I know I have missed alot, but watching an entire TNA episode really made me want to tune in more often.

I'm loving Sting's new gimmick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Mexican America sucks so bad.  Well, not Rosita.  She's bad 

devil.gif
 the things i would do to her .......

impact was ehhh best thing was  AA 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Mexican America sucks so bad.  Well, not Rosita.  She's bad 

devil.gif
 the things i would do to her .......

impact was ehhh best thing was  AA 
pimp.gif

I am amped for Sunday.. I just don't know what the hell I'm gonna do..

I can either watch MITB or finally after a year long wait watch the Breaking Bad premiere.

Back
Top Bottom