Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Spoilers regarding Ricochet and Lucha Underground

According to Meltzer, Prince Puma/Ricochet is done with Lucha Underground after Puma lost a loser retires match to Pentagon AFTER he had beaten Mundo for the title. Pentagon cashed in the gift of the gods and defeated Puma after Vampiro interfered and cost him the match. He will not be resigning for a new season and is expected to be in WWE by the end of 2016 or early 2017. /SPOILER]

Last edited:

According to Meltzer, Prince Puma/Ricochet is done with Lucha Underground after Puma lost a loser retires match to Pentagon AFTER he had beaten Mundo for the title. Pentagon cashed in the gift of the gods and defeated Puma after Vampiro interfered and cost him the match. He will not be resigning for a new season and is expected to be in WWE by the end of 2016 or early 2017./SPOILER]
Man if WWE messes this one up......................

roll.gif
@ the pokemon battle

Shout out to @iHust1e at the beginning of the video
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Yep, those of you who think Nakamura's intro and song was better in NJPW than it is now are insane. NXT is WAY better.

Just saw the match vs AJ in NJPW.

Yep, those of you who think Nakamura's intro and song was better in NJPW than it is now are insane. NXT is WAY better.

Just saw the match vs AJ in NJPW.
Someone is insane for liking a song and entrance over another? This is art man. There is no right or wrong answer. 

Having said that, I can see how anyone could go with either.

According to Meltzer, Prince Puma/Ricochet is done with Lucha Underground after Puma lost a loser retires match to Pentagon AFTER he had beaten Mundo for the title. Pentagon cashed in the gift of the gods and defeated Puma after Vampiro interfered and cost him the match. He will not be resigning for a new season and is expected to be in WWE by the end of 2016 or early 2017. /SPOILER]
I broke that news months ago after me and him talked about what's next.

I broke that news months ago after me and him talked about what's next.
Dude that Miz segment last night with Kane was god awful :x

Meangene45 Meangene45 what exactly do you do for a living? Seeing your comments here seems as if your in the film industry.

That or you are playing a gimmick in an Internet forum.

Not putting you on blast just asking out of honest curiosity.

Man Dean looks horrible holding the title. Seth is so good on the mic. Cena been corny for 14 years.

Man Dana got to let them thangs breath. She should not be covered up. Dana thrash talk is good. This is a good role for Dana to get experience in the ring.

Sasha schooling Dana. Hahahah Sasha made Dana tap then threw her out the ring. Man Dean didn't defend his U.S. Title for months now they got a 30 day rule. Miz movies>>>>>>>>>>Kane's.

Back
Top Bottom