Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Konan is so awful..Listening to him is damn near impossible and dude thinks he's as important to wrestling as Vince or Austin..
Very influential in the promotion of the Cruiserweight and Lucha style to the US. Yall don't know what the hell yall are talking about

Very influential in the promotion of the Cruiserweight and Lucha style to the US. Yall don't know what the hell yall are talking about

I know his influence..I also remember Max Moon..I remember how good of a US Champ in WCW he was..I also remember how bloated he got during his "thug" gimmick..So don't you tell me I don't know what I'm talking about..

These young cats disrespecting a legend in k dawg smh. Dont let all the pot he smokes fool you he was just as big as vince back in the day in mexico.

Dean vs Miz and a 16 man US vs The World tag team elimination match set for Raw.

The World Champion versus the Intercontinental Champion should never just happen on a throwaway show. Remember the days when it was embedded in us that the IC Champion was the #2 guy in the company behind the World Champion. Even if that wasn't the case behind the scenes, that was how they portrayed it on TV.

These young cats disrespecting a legend in k dawg smh. Dont let all the pot he smokes fool you he was just as big as vince back in the day in mexico.
Yea as lost a lot of respect for CASES because if the disrespect smh

Last edited:
Occasionally the wrestling gawds bless us...:smokin :pimp: :nthat: I called it way before anyone else and people run with it later. It's okay. I'm used to it at this point. BigEgo24 the prophet of NTWT.

14kwrhk.gif

Seems like yall like to disrespect my folks. Muta and Konnan. But without them, there probably wouldn't be many of the dudes that yall worship today. Just show some respect for the legends

What up though BDB?

En route to da hamptons b trying to recruit kd to come to da goat city NYC. Got a special pair of timbs customized to lure him in. Got his name the NYC skyline and his number in classic block letters.

Last edited:
En route to da hamptons b trying to recruit kd to come to da goat city NYC. Got a special pair of timbs customized to lure him in. Got his name the NYC skyline and his number in classic block letters.
He doesn't want anything to do with that loser franchise :lol:

Back
Top Bottom