Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Brock what the hell you doing! to fail a drug test knowing you are going to take said drug test is as stupid as you can get.

Go watch your damn movie! Ima go watch clover field 10.

Btw they opened a halal guys round my way. :nerd: ready for disappointment.

Halal guys is nothing but hype from hipsters/transplants. Could get a plate of half rotisserie chicken (or pork shoulder/pork chops/ oxtails) with rice and beans and sweet plantains for $5-6 that is wayyyyyyy better.

Halal guys is nothing but hype from hipsters/transplants. Could get a plate of half rotisserie chicken (or pork shoulder/pork chops/ oxtails) with rice and beans and sweet plantains for $5-6 that is wayyyyyyy better.
You put me on them Ox tails with rice beans and sweet plaintains. **** is bangin :pimp:

Had chopped cheese with muenster cheese and bacon the other day. :smokin

You put me on them Ox tails with rice beans and sweet plaintains. **** is bangin :pimp:

Had chopped cheese with muenster cheese and bacon the other day. :smokin

I put you on to oxtail rice and beans?? :lol: what

And you ain't have no chopped cheese out in Cali that's a harlem staple b you had a fake chopped cheese

Last edited:
There was a Black Lives Matter protest in Portland... It was 90% white girls who acted like insurable douchbags...
Were they hot? :nerd:

b3d70b10-7461-42bf-b353-12016581b654-large16x9_BLMPROTEST.jpg

Back
Top Bottom