Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

It only matters how he's booked when he returns.

If he wins the strap, that's Vince saying f--- you to everyone.  :lol:

yeah hopefully he doesn't do that. He should just pull the trigger on a roman heel turn instead

Gl_Brp_F.png

Apparently they knew prior to MITB and announcing the Triple Threat.

Which confuses me why they didn't just do Ambrose-Rollins at BG, running with Reigns being "injured" and him interfering in the Battleground finish to set up the SS triple threat. Everything works out with Summerslam having a big time main event instead of a rushed build to BG, and now a half buildup now that one of the three participants are done.

But what do I know they're the ones running the show and I'm on the sidelines commentating so 

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm I wonder why

Unannounced prior offense? Developmental?

Apparently they knew prior to MITB and announcing the Triple Threat.

Which confuses me why they didn't just do Ambrose-Rollins at BG, running with Reigns being "injured" and him interfering in the Battleground finish to set up the SS triple threat. Everything works out with Summerslam having a big time main event instead of a rushed build to BG, and now a half buildup now that one of the three participants are done.

But what do I know they're the ones running the show and I'm on the sidelines commentating so 

Maybe it will be changed tonight at the Smackdown taping to a one-on-one match leading to the triple threat at SummerSlam as it should be.

Real talk Seth should get the rematch it never made sense why reigns would get a chance at a title shot since he lost clean.

Back
Top Bottom