Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

just caught the last two impacts because i got bored..but WHAT THE F....

Sting is now a knock off Heath Ledger? Suuuper corny smh.

just caught the last two impacts because i got bored..but WHAT THE F....

Sting is now a knock off Heath Ledger? Suuuper corny smh.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lol

roll.gif
DLO looking like Uncle Phil

that best of nitro sucked man. wwe still doing wcw dirty after its already died n gon to heaven lol that was crazy tho. luger sting hogan macho man all in one ring. could have been arguably best 2 wcw wrestlers vs best 2 wwf wrestlers of the 80's and 90's

that best of nitro sucked man. wwe still doing wcw dirty after its already died n gon to heaven lol that was crazy tho. luger sting hogan macho man all in one ring. could have been arguably best 2 wcw wrestlers vs best 2 wwf wrestlers of the 80's and 90's

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I missed the start to Smackdown, catching a replay now...why was Truth on Smackdown and now facing Orton?

Why did HHH do this?

Is Truth no longer on RAW?

Just random appearance from Truth but as far as I know he's still with RAW.

I missed the start to Smackdown, catching a replay now...why was Truth on Smackdown and now facing Orton?

Why did HHH do this?

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Why did HHH do this?

Any wrestler can go and be on a match on RAW or Smackdown.
I like Truth on smackdown better in all honesty

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Why did HHH do this?

Any wrestler can go and be on a match on RAW or Smackdown.
I like Truth on smackdown better in all honesty

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Anyone watch the very best of monday nitro? Watched it earlier on netflix. What did you guys think of it?
I watched 1 and a half discs so far, and it's pretty good, but the nWo run-ins in like every match wheres thin, even though that's historically
accurate. Most of the really good matches (so far) are the undercard matches, like Malenko vs Rey and Rey vs Syxx. The nWo lasted from
mid96-2000 in various forms, so that's why the dvd is pretty nWo heavy. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WCW loads of lame generic themes (just like TNA), but Sting, Sid Vicious, The Horsemen, Booker T, DDP, Scott Steiner,
nWo, and the Filthy Animals themes were AWESOME

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Anyone watch the very best of monday nitro? Watched it earlier on netflix. What did you guys think of it?
I watched 1 and a half discs so far, and it's pretty good, but the nWo run-ins in like every match wheres thin, even though that's historically
accurate. Most of the really good matches (so far) are the undercard matches, like Malenko vs Rey and Rey vs Syxx. The nWo lasted from
mid96-2000 in various forms, so that's why the dvd is pretty nWo heavy. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
WCW loads of lame generic themes (just like TNA), but Sting, Sid Vicious, The Horsemen, Booker T, DDP, Scott Steiner,
nWo, and the Filthy Animals themes were AWESOME

sickickz23 wrote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

D-LO
pimp.gif

U mean B-LO?
laugh.gif
� U know it's�funny when�you hear JR laugh...which he rarely does...one of the most racist skits ever....

���

fixed for you. they tried to copy the nwo four horseman parody and ended up looking like a bunch of racists. people were too into wwe attitude era at the time to even realize how tasteless it was. funny how the wwe can come under fire for light comments about homosexuality but back then everything was fair game

sickickz23 wrote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

D-LO
pimp.gif

U mean B-LO?
laugh.gif
� U know it's�funny when�you hear JR laugh...which he rarely does...one of the most racist skits ever....

���

fixed for you. they tried to copy the nwo four horseman parody and ended up looking like a bunch of racists. people were too into wwe attitude era at the time to even realize how tasteless it was. funny how the wwe can come under fire for light comments about homosexuality but back then everything was fair game

Originally Posted by hymen man

A few months ago Venom hated CM Punk and didn't get the appeal. Now he wants his shirt.

Welcome to the good side my friend.

oh yea he grew on me tons!! Very happy to have seen the light!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

A few months ago Venom hated CM Punk and didn't get the appeal. Now he wants his shirt.

Welcome to the good side my friend.

oh yea he grew on me tons!! Very happy to have seen the light!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TMZ.com is reporting that WWE is increasing the security at live events to protect Maryse from a stalker after she was sent several e-mails from the fan.
The plan is to keep the security in place until the company feels the stalker is no longer a legitimate threat. They've also taken other measures, but won't give details of the security plan to make sure it works.

The e-mails sent to Maryse from 61-year-old Lee Silber had him saying he would "take [her] to heaven with him."

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what the hell....[/color]

TMZ.com is reporting that WWE is increasing the security at live events to protect Maryse from a stalker after she was sent several e-mails from the fan.
The plan is to keep the security in place until the company feels the stalker is no longer a legitimate threat. They've also taken other measures, but won't give details of the security plan to make sure it works.

The e-mails sent to Maryse from 61-year-old Lee Silber had him saying he would "take [her] to heaven with him."

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what the hell....[/color]

Back
Top Bottom