Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

eek.gif
Damn. This can't be the first time a Diva had a stalker like this.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sickickz23 wrote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

D-LO
pimp.gif

U mean B-LO?
laugh.gif
� U know it's�funny when�you hear JR laugh...which he rarely does...one of the most racist skits ever....

���

fixed for you. they tried to copy the nwo four horseman parody and ended up looking like a bunch of racists. people were too into wwe attitude era at the time to even realize how tasteless it was. funny how the wwe can come under fire for light comments about homosexuality but back then everything was fair game

Yea, I definitely saw nothing racist at all until like 5 years later, and it hit me like "WHAT THE &@^#?!?!?". You are right though, everything was fair game back then (for better or worse). I remember
a Jerry Lawler promo before a match with Goldust, he said "flaming faggggott" I don't know how many times, and the crowd was goin crazy

Originally Posted by NobleKane

sickickz23 wrote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

D-LO
pimp.gif

U mean B-LO?
laugh.gif
� U know it's�funny when�you hear JR laugh...which he rarely does...one of the most racist skits ever....

���

fixed for you. they tried to copy the nwo four horseman parody and ended up looking like a bunch of racists. people were too into wwe attitude era at the time to even realize how tasteless it was. funny how the wwe can come under fire for light comments about homosexuality but back then everything was fair game

Yea, I definitely saw nothing racist at all until like 5 years later, and it hit me like "WHAT THE &@^#?!?!?". You are right though, everything was fair game back then (for better or worse). I remember
a Jerry Lawler promo before a match with Goldust, he said "flaming faggggott" I don't know how many times, and the crowd was goin crazy

Racist? Cmon man......it's entertainment.....takin it way too serious. Unless racial slurs were used......

If that's the case then the Rock making fun of Eddie Guerrero is racist too.....smh

Racist? Cmon man......it's entertainment.....takin it way too serious. Unless racial slurs were used......

If that's the case then the Rock making fun of Eddie Guerrero is racist too.....smh

^^^Dude, X-Pac was in BLACKFACE as "Mizark" Henry, and even Goldust did something similar around then. I never made a huge fuss
about it, cause the &@^# was hilarious, but if you don't see how it could be considered racist, then google some stoneface gifs.

^^^Dude, X-Pac was in BLACKFACE as "Mizark" Henry, and even Goldust did something similar around then. I never made a huge fuss
about it, cause the &@^# was hilarious, but if you don't see how it could be considered racist, then google some stoneface gifs.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Raw Reactions anyone?

Anyway It seems like Del Rio will have another feud with Kofi Kingston.. Man, I'm tired of seeing these guys go at it...

And of course CM Punk was golden... Best mic skills in the business right now..

Raw Reactions anyone?

Anyway It seems like Del Rio will have another feud with Kofi Kingston.. Man, I'm tired of seeing these guys go at it...

And of course CM Punk was golden... Best mic skills in the business right now..

That was one of the dumbest endings to raw I've seen in a while, Punk and Cena couldn't even keep straight faces
30t6p3b.gif

I have a feeling this angle will be ruined

That was one of the dumbest endings to raw I've seen in a while, Punk and Cena couldn't even keep straight faces
30t6p3b.gif

I have a feeling this angle will be ruined

Back
Top Bottom