Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Cena's tweet from earlier today asking the WWE Universe to tweet @WWE to "get his job back" was brilliant, from a business standpoint.

Raw tonight, if done correctly, should be awesome.

-Punk cannot be seen: in the ring, backstage, via satellite, etc. If you want to do this storyline of him leaving the company with the title correct, let his only attention with/against the WWE be via his involvement on Twitter or through the media.

Here is what I would do with Cena: Have VKM call him out to the ring, and enforce the stipulation of firing him. However, have Vince have a change of heart after hearing the crowds reaction (as much as there will be cheers, there will be plenty of boos from women and children). Vince will then offer Cena his job back, however, as, quote on quote, his "Corporate #$!@@" (Female Dog). Cena, the Superman and prideful man that he is, will deep down want to refuse, but ultimately accept because he loves the company and fans too much to leave them. Eventually, Cena will get tired of complying with Vince's orders, and rebel, but that can be worked out at a later date.

Could that actually work?

Cena's tweet from earlier today asking the WWE Universe to tweet @WWE to "get his job back" was brilliant, from a business standpoint.

Raw tonight, if done correctly, should be awesome.

-Punk cannot be seen: in the ring, backstage, via satellite, etc. If you want to do this storyline of him leaving the company with the title correct, let his only attention with/against the WWE be via his involvement on Twitter or through the media.

Here is what I would do with Cena: Have VKM call him out to the ring, and enforce the stipulation of firing him. However, have Vince have a change of heart after hearing the crowds reaction (as much as there will be cheers, there will be plenty of boos from women and children). Vince will then offer Cena his job back, however, as, quote on quote, his "Corporate #$!@@" (Female Dog). Cena, the Superman and prideful man that he is, will deep down want to refuse, but ultimately accept because he loves the company and fans too much to leave them. Eventually, Cena will get tired of complying with Vince's orders, and rebel, but that can be worked out at a later date.

Could that actually work?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Wrestling is soo fake, i hate it sometimes.. Why even discuss whats going to happen, when its already scripted.

By the way.. HHH is the best ever.. just sayin
smokin.gif

it's fake??

K well i wouldn't say completely fake, i'm sure they occasionally do make MISTAKE's and actually punch or kick their opponent lol.. plus them body slams look like they burn
tongue.gif
.. but it's all scripted.. not hating at all i used to watch it all the time when i was younger, that's how i know HHH is hands down the best ever, well him and brett hart
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. and HBK and ultimate warrior. and also the whole DX .. and stone cold and the ROCK OF COURSE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. but still HHH is the best lol 
wink.gif

Either way its entertaining and all in good fun, Hope you didn't take offense to my comment.. lighten up bro
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Wrestling is soo fake, i hate it sometimes.. Why even discuss whats going to happen, when its already scripted.

smokin.gif

it's fake??

K well i wouldn't say completely fake, i'm sure they occasionally do make MISTAKE's and actually punch or kick their opponent lol.. plus them body slams look like they burn
tongue.gif
.. but it's all scripted.. not hating at all i used to watch it all the time when i was younger, that's how i know HHH is hands down the best ever, well him and brett hart
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. and HBK and ultimate warrior. and also the whole DX .. and stone cold and the ROCK OF COURSE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. but still HHH is the best lol 
wink.gif

Either way its entertaining and all in good fun, Hope you didn't take offense to my comment.. lighten up bro
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

From the Observer...
--We're told that some of the Punk storyline will not occur directly on WWE television.

That's along the line what I was thinking. Just have Punk "walk away" still being the champion and having the belt. Meanwhile with Punk being gone, this leaves Vince no other choice but to create a new belt, and make someone the champion (this is piggybacking on the idea that was posted). This leaves Punk using social media (twitter, youtube, and already The BS report) to keep Punk re?evant and his status as the real champion. Heck, let him sit in stands at a ROH show w/ belt in hand, have him make a cameo on Zack Ryder's show. It'll be like Ali before he was reinstated.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

From the Observer...
--We're told that some of the Punk storyline will not occur directly on WWE television.

That's along the line what I was thinking. Just have Punk "walk away" still being the champion and having the belt. Meanwhile with Punk being gone, this leaves Vince no other choice but to create a new belt, and make someone the champion (this is piggybacking on the idea that was posted). This leaves Punk using social media (twitter, youtube, and already The BS report) to keep Punk re?evant and his status as the real champion. Heck, let him sit in stands at a ROH show w/ belt in hand, have him make a cameo on Zack Ryder's show. It'll be like Ali before he was reinstated.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Ive read this idea:
Del Rio somehow gets the new WWE Championship
Punk returns at Survivor Series
We see a new version of HBK vs Ramon, champ vs champ

This is pretty much the best way that this angle can go down. But, I hope if they do this, A new Belt is created
pimp.gif

I also think it's time for Cody Rhodes to get the IC Belt.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Ive read this idea:
Del Rio somehow gets the new WWE Championship
Punk returns at Survivor Series
We see a new version of HBK vs Ramon, champ vs champ

This is pretty much the best way that this angle can go down. But, I hope if they do this, A new Belt is created
pimp.gif

I also think it's time for Cody Rhodes to get the IC Belt.

I think they're gonna show Punk at the Cubs game via satellite. No clue what's gonna go down with Vince & Cena though.

I think they're gonna show Punk at the Cubs game via satellite. No clue what's gonna go down with Vince & Cena though.

around this time, nexus was already formed, doing damage to the roster, until summerslam where creative dropped the ball, nexus was irrelevant since

hope creative does not drop the ball this time around

around this time, nexus was already formed, doing damage to the roster, until summerslam where creative dropped the ball, nexus was irrelevant since

hope creative does not drop the ball this time around

FML.
tired.gif

We had a severe thunderstorm over here a few hours ago, knocked out some of the cable channels, USA being one of them.

Looks like I'll have to catch a replay of Raw tommorrow.
frown.gif

Why couldn't this happen during a Raw that I had no interest in watching?

I'll have to catch up on this thread tommorrow at the earliest.

FML.
tired.gif

We had a severe thunderstorm over here a few hours ago, knocked out some of the cable channels, USA being one of them.

Looks like I'll have to catch a replay of Raw tommorrow.
frown.gif

Why couldn't this happen during a Raw that I had no interest in watching?

I'll have to catch up on this thread tommorrow at the earliest.

smokin.gif
wait....what?? this is news to me
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom