Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

^does your s/n say "tie my shoe"?
laugh.gif

I sort of agree 4wrestling, I think the wrestling has been great since we're actually getting wrestling this RAW which is a great thing for once.. but the crowd is seriously killing the whole vibe, plus I don't think any of the contenders for the strap are sexy enough as champ as of right now so that takes out a lot of the anticipation I had for the RAW.

I sort of agree 4wrestling, I think the wrestling has been great since we're actually getting wrestling this RAW which is a great thing for once.. but the crowd is seriously killing the whole vibe, plus I don't think any of the contenders for the strap are sexy enough as champ as of right now so that takes out a lot of the anticipation I had for the RAW.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Truth bout to do this _ *raises fist*

Come on fam... Vince don't show love to the brothas.  I don't even know why I still support this old *!$ Klansman. 
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
The same people in the title picture over and over and over.

I'm done for the night.

Mysterio is beyond washed up but stays in the picture because he moves merchandise.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm done for the night.

Mysterio is beyond washed up but stays in the picture because he moves merchandise.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Truth bout to do this _ *raises fist*

Come on fam... Vince don't show love to the brothas.  I don't even know why I still support this old *!$ Klansman. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

All I'm gonna say about Raw is.... that c-sucker Miz better NOT win the title tonight. He's the only person whose title reign I hated more than that chihuahua Mysterio.
Bet ur pretty siked about the fnals then huh?

Del Rio is winning regardless I think, so why not put Truth or Kofi in the title match.

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif

I'm done for the night.

Two good matches in one night

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

All I'm gonna say about Raw is.... that c-sucker Miz better NOT win the title tonight. He's the only person whose title reign I hated more than that chihuahua Mysterio.
Bet ur pretty siked about the fnals then huh?

Del Rio is winning regardless I think, so why not put Truth or Kofi in the title match.

Back
Top Bottom