Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

I said that when she first started. She smiles more now than she did before. It really seems like she has been coached up to smile more because it looks like she is trying to so cynical/evil man type of laughs. But she is too cute for it to be effective. It just looks dumb

tumblr_nqrzrhpEAB1uviul5o1_250.jpg

I said that when she first started. She smiles more now than she did before. It really seems like she has been coached up to smile more because it looks like she is trying to so cynical/evil man type of laughs. But she is too cute for it to be effective. It just looks dumb

tumblr_nse4gcCgj61tszqifo2_250.gif

tumblr_nse4gcCgj61tszqifo3_250.gif

but i was just putting it nicely that you posed a stupid question

its like asking if rocky johnson was blacker than andre the giant was white or something

It's not a stupid question..It's a perfectly legit question..It's like asking who was a bigger star Cena or Austin?..Or who was a better champion Flair or Race?..

So I'll just ask again (and you can keep your ******* mouth shut this time), was Roddy better at being a heel than Dusty was at being a babyface??

It's not a stupid question..It's a perfectly legit question..It's like asking who was a bigger star Cena or Austin?..Or who was a better champion Flair or Race?..

So I'll just ask again (and you can keep your ******* mouth shut this time), was Roddy better at being a heel than Dusty was at being a babyface??

I got your back case
thief-s-theme-o.gif

I'm curious if doctors from the E were just told not to give Bryan the green light to wrestle again or if he really is injured to that extent
nerd.gif

I'm curious if doctors from the E were just told not to give Bryan the green light to wrestle again or if he really is injured to that extent
nerd.gif
They don't seem to have a storyline/place for him even if he comes back.

Vince probably doesn't want him back as he's prone to injury; it kills storylines, too uncertain, etc.

Last edited:
you still can't offer your own opinion but you can bash or marginalize mine
cool

Roddy was a better heel..He did it on a national level and he headlined WM1..Plus I think the heat he drew from the fans was probably a little more intense than the love Dusty drew from the fans..

Your boy showing off those "all-time great" mic skillz..

Back
Top Bottom