Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Had to work a mid shift and missed all of Raw. Thanks to NTWT, i have an adequate idea of what transpired. Mobile jumbled my quote sequence so it is out of order.
mean.gif
<: You know what follows...
Dont do this 
mad.gif
Whats brakkin?

Not a fan of these Non Title matches. If a champ is wrestling, the belt should always be on the line. Would also like to see titles switch hands more randomly on Raw or at house shows like they use to do back in the day. I know they wont do it cause they save it all for the PPV but it would make things more exciting that way.

Not a fan of these Non Title matches. If a champ is wrestling, the belt should always be on the line. Would also like to see titles switch hands more randomly on Raw or at house shows like they use to do back in the day. I know they wont do it cause they save it all for the PPV but it would make things more exciting that way.
Word

It's funny though I think I was at the last show when the title changed hands off tv.

It was in Buffalo when Rusev beat Shaemus in a dark match right after Raw

Mr. McMahon had a longer title reign than Kane, Rey Mysterio, and Andre The Giant combined..:smh:

Game of Thrones here... I need to get my girl through season 5 already :x...

I think I may watch some of the most recent NOAH show as well...
i think i am the only guy who can't get through the first episode to enjoy the show like everyone.. i always just get bored of the dialogue

Back
Top Bottom