Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

br_YA1kc.jpg

Raven in ECW=Top 5 best heels of the 90's..His programs with Dream and Sandman are damn near perfect..

Woke up to Jinder being the number 1 contender :smh:

Why no one tell me the writers had changed during the superstar shakeup?

legit happy for Jinder Juice. give this man a decent haircut and a theme change.

Galloway in NXT flourishing. 3MB baybay!!

- The Observer notes that WWE is really high on Baron Corbin, perhaps even more so than Braun Strowman, and he is supposed to be a top star on the SmackDown side by the end of the year.

- PW Torch is reporting Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis have signed with WWE and will be working on the SmackDown brand.

- Bray Wyatt's move to Raw is considered a "punishment" due to him becoming very upset & vocal about his booking.

- The Observer notes that WWE is really high on Baron Corbin, perhaps even more so than Braun Strowman, and he is supposed to be a top star on the SmackDown side by the end of the year.

- PW Torch is reporting Mike Bennett and Maria Kanellis have signed with WWE and will be working on the SmackDown brand.

- Bray Wyatt's move to Raw is considered a "punishment" due to him becoming very upset & vocal about his booking.

Poor Bray is gonna end up losing every big match he's ever in and just get lost amongst the rest of the roster.

I wish Corbin would change his pants they look dumb to me.

Damn Bray 
tired.gif
 he ain't lyin though

Woke up to Jinder being the number 1 contender :smh:

Why no one tell me the writers had changed during the superstar shakeup?

The writers didn't change, that's how he was able to immediately look credible in just two promos and 1 match after being moved to SD :lol:

Also looks weird wrestling in a t-shirt. Atleast wear something that matches the pants like how bret hart or nash wore those tight tanktops.

What i don't get is that in May it is confirmed Randy VS Jinder.

So whats the point of Randy VS bray if we know Bray is going to lose.

I mean i know we pretty much knew that, but theres legit fans of bray that probably thought he was going to win.

All you need is to find a betting app and place your bets on Randy winning at Payback :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom