Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

tumblr_ooy1rgTcW01u1ljrzo1_500.gif

tumblr_ooy1rgTcW01u1ljrzo2_500.gif

Dana Brooke needs a different finisher til she 100% knows how to consistently do a Michinoku Driver, cause damn near all of hers are pretty shaky :lol:

Hi guys! Just wanted to let my NTWT family know that I will be having a child in November! First one for me so def nervous but excited at the same time :smokin

Congrats man! Sorry for late response blame the time zone

Cool look agreed.

But if the company/writing staff aren't behind a push or tv exposure then it doesn't even matter unfortunately.

See: Ryder, Zach.

Put Kalisto in 205 already new look is dope got a muta/drago vibe. He can cook there. Dude needs to work in his mic skills like bad.

So I'm assuming bray will go for IC after this HoH match. I hope so, dude puts all this time in promos to take Ls. Give him a good push with the IC belt.

Funny they had a "dumpster" or garbage match .exactly what raw has been since mania aside from braun..

Thoughts on how i would make the raw brand better after watching lately...

Seth vs joe just isnt doing it right now.....miz shouldve stayed on sd n been naks 1st match, but him vs jericho wouldnt be too bad i guess ...just break the hardys and pay tna or whatever....turn dean heel vd seth .....please just pair balor w/ g and a already....braun vs brock.....let joe cook with i.c. title ...turn bray face...just make sasha top heel...give aries cc title ...and have titus cheat for crews in his matches.first crews doesnt like it but slowly comes around for the heel turn...cant think of anything else right now....

-AA doesn't need the belt right now. It all makes sense on 205 Live.
-Face Seth is as boring as Balor.
-Dean [emoji]128465[/emoji].
-Make Brock relinquish next Monday.
-The show is just trash.

-AA doesn't need the belt right now. It all makes sense on 205 Live.
-Face Seth is as boring as Balor.
-Dean [emoji]128465[/emoji].
-Make Brock relinquish next Monday.
-The show is just trash.

Please just make the Shield guys heels again. They're so tough to watch as Babyfaces, especially Dean. I saw a clip of Total Divas and Renae wanted to go to a nice dinner and this guy was so awkward getting cleaned up acting like a little kid would when you take them clothes shopping. Like, is it really that hard to do or is that just how lunatics act? :lol:

Please just make the Shield guys heels again. They're so tough to watch as Babyfaces, especially Dean. I saw a clip of Total Divas and Renae wanted to go to a nice dinner and this guy was so awkward getting cleaned up acting like a little kid would when you take them clothes shopping. Like, is it really that hard to do or is that just how lunatics act? :lol:

That's just it. Son isn't even a lunatic he's just awkward. :lol: Remember when they tried to make him a dollar store Stone Cold with the "police van"? Lol son is just hard to watch.

Back
Top Bottom