Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Ambrose is nearly at that Ziggler level now. Crowd reaction is dwindling to a near death.

Last edited:
I thought the opening segment was entertaining. Miz is blossoming.

Dunpster off a 3ft stage lol.

Butt nugget.

Why are Finn and Seth cordial? Continuity dammit.

I like the Kingslayer move. Wish it had been debuted at Mania against HHH for the win to have "slayed the king" though. Lost some potential signifcance there.

Alexa Bliss is the best say what. What!

How is Sasha gonna call someone a troll doll wannabe? She has purple damn hair.

Rhyno and his crackers.

They are promoting that Braun/Roman match entirely too much. You'd think a title belt was involved.

Why did Aries have bananas?

Bray Bray go away.

Cool look agreed.

But if the company/writing staff aren't behind a push or tv exposure then it doesn't even matter unfortunately.

See: Ryder, Zach.

Haven't they been trying to push Ryder though but he just kept getting hurt?

Bike guize

BONGRATS @jcmojica24
pimp.gif
​ 
pimp.gif
​ 
pimp.gif
​ 
pimp.gif
​ 
pimp.gif
​ 
pimp.gif
​ 
pimp.gif
​ 
pimp.gif
​ 
pimp.gif
​ 

343dd5b22b5d74c9fb33a41e11a4acce.jpg

Missed eerythign except the dumpter match 

Seems like WWE dropping the ball on letting Sasha ever go heel.

With Bliss on RAW, she basically taking the lane that Sasha could have had.

Mogs gonna get bored of Sasha real quick

Sasha's heel turn should have BEEN happened but they were dead-set on giving Charlotte all those title reigns in the middle of their feud, on top of creating fake "moments" for all 3 of them. At this point they may as well turn Bayley, cause she's dying out there. Took way too long for Sasha to turn and it'll be lukewarm as hell when it happens, cause Alexa has a ton of heat, and the crowd still likes Sasha. Bayley's reactions get weaker by the week, and when you can barely talk, it's tough for the crowd to back you vs the others who actually can talk.

Anybody watch the AJ/HBK/Nash Table for 3? Very good stuff. I wish they would film these more often than just Mania weekend. Of course there's several Network creations that they kinda dropped the ball on, so at least they're still filming TF3, I guess.

Sasha's heel turn should have BEEN happened but they were dead-set on giving Charlotte all those title reigns in the middle of their feud, on top of creating fake "moments" for all 3 of them. At this point they may as well turn Bayley, cause she's dying out there. Took way too long for Sasha to turn and it'll be lukewarm as hell when it happens, cause Alexa has a ton of heat, and the crowd still likes Sasha. Bayley's reactions get weaker by the week, and when you can barely talk, it's tough for the crowd to back you vs the others who actually can talk.
All this

They milked the 4 horsewomen stickt into oblivion.

None of their matches feel important anymore.

Now sasha getting washed by Nia 
roll.gif

Bayley been trash from day one. Glad the crowd not falling for the inflatable huggable balloon guy crap anymore

Charlotte and kinda Becky the only ones thatll still be fine in the future i htink

-AA doesn't need the belt right now. It all makes sense on 205 Live.
-Face Seth is as boring as Balor.
-Dean [emoji]128465[/emoji].
-Make Brock relinquish next Monday.
-The show is just trash.

Weird,

The wikipedia page for Payback doesnt say WWE title match, and Orton isnt even carrying the belt in the match preview picture on wwe.com

Back
Top Bottom