Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Yall ain't got no love for the Green Rhino?!?!
2df526b2edc31ee3b119c7e9edad773167cc923c_hq.gif

7b568f91de9560814036e3a82573eb7526081bcc_hq.gif

Bingo!

This was spoken about on the last MSL/Sullivan show. We (Americans) have made smaller weight division seem INFERIOR when we should have made them simply DIFFERENT. There was no reason that WCW Rey shouldn't have been able to headline PPVs as the "Cruiserweight Heavyweight" champion. WcW didn't have that vision. They made the Cruiserweights the "opening act."

Same thing in modern WWE. If Seth and Finn were actually put where they belong, they WOULD be in a smaller weight class and that SHOULD be ok; but that isn't how WWF operates/operated.

I know we all agree WWE has too many belts, but wouldn't it make much more sense in today's climate to do away with the US/IC and replace them with 1 Middleweight title?..

A US based wrestling promotion has a UK title and formerly had a European title.

Well, it would make sense for a company with "world" in their name to have titles representing other parts of the WORLD, wouldn't it?

Note: This isn't a serious discussion.

I know we all agree WWE has too many belts, but wouldn't it make much more sense in today's climate to do away with the US/IC and replace them with 1 Middleweight title?..

Yes, just keep the IC title and get rid of the US title.

Last edited:

Looks like a gold heart..Not feeling it, or the tag titles for that matter..

Went to a Rockstar Pro Wrestling show tonight..Very solid overall..I highly recommend you guys look up 2 wrestles named Jake Crist and David Starr..David Starr has a really good mix of old school and new school wrestling mixed together..Jake Crist is definitely more new school, but has tons of charisma..He's like @iHust1e's man Finn Balor, but with a ton of personality and can actually cut a promo..

Main event was a 30 man battle royal and Ian Rotten was a surprise entrant..Dude was killing people with a restaurant sized cookie sheet..

Love the positive outlook!
I mean you know when someone clicks for you and when they don't. There isn't a promo in the world that would make me give a damn about Rod Strong. Not my speed. And that is ok. I don't have to care about everyone

Adam Cole got kicked out of Bullet Club... he's coming to WWE [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

Ony if that 1 belt ( IC/US) is able to move between both rosters to defend the title

Good for him, I feel like hes been dying to be in the WWE

also hes one of the dudes that wants to be in NXT too

NXT this year is gonna be awesome

Adam Cole got kicked out of Bullet Club... he's coming to WWE [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

I think Cole will be very successful if he comes to NXT..But he definitely needs to stay there no more than 6 months..Any more than that and it's a waste..

I think Cole will be very successful if he comes to NXT..But he definitely needs to stay there no more than 6 months..Any more than that and it's a waste..

didn't Cole say he wanted to elevate the NXT brand even more. think that'll take more than 6 months, plus he has to get use to wrestling that WWE style

Last edited:
I hope Adam Cole interferes at NXT Takeover instead of a crowd shot like Bobby Roode and Drew

didn't Cole say he wanted to elevate the NXT brand even more. think that'll take more than 6 months, plus he has to get use to wrestling that WWE style
dude is only 27. he'll be a household name and carry that NXT brand for a while.

Back
Top Bottom