Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

That belt is ugly, like the WWE made it.

And I'd like Pentagon Jr to come to NXT, but I don't want them to unmask him, put him in Orton trunks, and give him Eric Escobar's gimmick

I just got a notification from USPS that a package is on its way

I didnt order anything thats under that number

I swear if one of you moggas sent that finn balor **** to my house

Im shootin dem ***** b

tNfNjN.gif

Last edited:
on the real, WWE ******* sucks man. **** is borderline embarrassing at times. Sucks that Cole left...They're never the same in the E.

Welp Adam Cole to WWE is pretty much confirmed with him getting the boot from Bullet Club

Marty Scrull though!!!

Watching this World Championship Wrestling from 89, young Eddie vs Terry Funk, Freebirds vs Road Warriors, pretty solid episode. May 20 if anyone is interested.

Date went surprisingly well. Shorty was chill and showed no crazy behavior, but then told me about her suicidal history (OD'd once, but her parents found her) and how she's been jaded because of *******s.

I texted her yesterday to let's just be friends. She explodes on me, tells me I don't deserve her as a friend, that I'm a 2.5 out of 10, and that "you're dead to me."

Then she sends me audio messages on /Snapchat saying she's sorry for those texts and that she wants to meet up to talk it out.

I'm more hurt by the 2.5/10 rating. 2.5?? The fact that I've been trained by @Meangene45
makes me at least a 5.

tired.gif

Man, if you don't tell that *** to shut up
laugh.gif
. At this point, I would just be straight up and ask her if she's gonna let me hit or not. She's either gonna let you or she's gonna stop talking to you like she did with the "Netflix and chill" guy.
I ignored her texts. She sent me a Snapchat "what will it take for you to respond to me?"

Then she sent a nude. How can I finesse for more nudes for the NT fam?

laugh.gif

I'm excited for Adam Cole.

Not familiar with Marty Scrull though? Someone catch me up.

UK guy he is the current ROH tv. Champ. A good technical wrestler, can cut some decent promos. HE has been with the YBs traveling more recently seems like a cool dufe

Back
Top Bottom