Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

WWE copying spots.

Breezdango match used the top rope hook with superkick from Will Ospreay/Marty Scurll latest match......

I swear some of those people have to be plants.

Surely they don't really make those assclown facial reactions to a scripted outcome?

Bork Lensar guy was def in that segment 
laugh.gif

Most of them seem genuine. I legit got up from laying down and was speechless. @Dat Dude Chris  thought I died lmao 

No one is going to compliment the best moonsault of all time aka Kurt Angle's. Dude's moonsault is glorious, pun intended.

WWE copying spots.

Breezdango match used the top rope hook with superkick from Will Ospreay/Marty Scurll latest match......

They've been doing this for years. TNA had been doing that Tower of Doom spot for like 8 years before the WWE latched onto it :lol: now it's damn near in every one of their multi-person matches

Let's play a game...

Top 3 favorite turbuckle/diving moves + why?

1)Shooting Star Press - So elegant when performed correctly.
2)Spiral Tap - I mean have you seen it?
3)Elbow drop - Simple yet effective.

Go!

1) Elbow Drop - Simple and effective, also depends on the person
2) Moonsault - Also simple and effective, especially in comparison to Phoenix splashes and other tope rope moves
3) 5* Frog Splash - Just looks amazing with the height/distance it normally gets

I haaaaate the crowd reaction shots. Plant or not everyone is doing it just to get shown on TV. The E is def trying too hard.

Moonsaults

Essa Rios: Very floaty, very graceful. Same with his shooting star press. Originally (around 99/00) he was the only dude that was hitting SSPs to downed opponents in the middle of the ring. It was very impressive.

TAKA: I mentioned this before, so I am going to just copy and paste what I said before.

On this page here. Good convo on Moonsaults. Love the technical conversations

http://niketalk.com/t/641462/wrestl...lyn-cena-v-del-rio-vince-mcmahon-returns/1350

Happy Birthday @casekicks!

Let's play a game...

Top 3 favorite turbuckle/diving moves + why?

1)Shooting Star Press - So elegant when performed correctly.
2)Spiral Tap - I mean have you seen it?
3)Elbow drop - Simple yet effective.

Go!

I'm giving 4:

1. Kronus' 450 splash.

2. Macho Man's Elbow.

3. Dynamite Kid Superplex.

4. Candido Blonde Bombshell.

Ditto to Lita's moonsaults being ugly. She'd always be immediately horizontal when she does it. I'm surprised she didn't mess up her neck botching that instead of when she actually did.

Essa Rios and Kurt's moonsaults >>>>

Back
Top Bottom