Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

im a phily guy but not a flyers fan. i hate the management, but i have to pull for my boys carter and richards.

the flyers all hang out at a corner bar that i go to. carter use to pop perks like M&Ms

Gu08EH6.jpg

im a phily guy but not a flyers fan. i hate the management, but i have to pull for my boys carter and richards.

the flyers all hang out at a corner bar that i go to. carter use to pop perks like M&Ms
lol thats a funny story.cant be mad at that, but still lets go rangers 

Not sure how I feel about a potential No-pants Rollins. I know that's what he wore pre-Shield, but that riot swat gear is like a du-rag

Not sure how I feel about a potential No-pants Rollins. I know that's what he wore pre-Shield, but that riot swat gear is like a du-rag
roll.gif

i dont think its too bad,although id prefer the tights like hbk or early triple h.i feel like all high flyers should wear tights 

All you old heads in here.. Tell me if I'm wrong... But Paul Heyman is the closest thing to Bobby Heenan since Bobby Heenan...

Bruh you have no idea..Their schtick is different, but the flow at which they deliver their promos is basically the same..And I would say out of all managers/announcers that those 2 men were the absolute most quick witted people I've ever seen..It's like neither of them had to even take a breath before they had a comeback or 1-liner ready to fire at someone..1's in the HOF and the other should be in there soon..

carter use to pop perks like M&Ms

Sounds just like me..

Wait, what?..Oops..

Try being a Sharks fan
frown.gif

If Big Show gets involved in any major arc again I'll snap. It's bad enough we've been stuck with Kane.
just when i thought big show was bout to retire.they throw him in the main storyline i hope its just for a one time thing please god

at least wcw was around back in the day to take in all the old washed up guys and non uses wrestlers, the wwe could really use something like that right about now 

Luke Harper and Erick Rowan won't be winning the tag titles from The Usos. The Ascension are the ones planned to win the straps.

Last edited:
wrestling is like every business in the world.. competition is healthy and theres a reason why the greatest period was when both companys were full steam ahead.

yea heenan was/is the mold of what you want every manager to be.id say he was the main villian during the hogan era.

Right now, Lesnar VS D Bry at Summer Slam is still planned, unless D Bry is not ready.

Cesaro VS Lesnar would take place right after.

Right now, Lesnar VS D Bry at Summer Slam is still planned, unless D Bry is not ready.

Cesaro VS Lesnar would take place right after.
so is lesnar going to win the strap and then face cesaro? 

i feel like lesnar should be the champ for a while since he beat the streak,but i know hes not a full time guy.he can still work every ppv and every other raw maybe 

yea heenan was/is the mold of what you want every manager to be.id say he was the main villian during the hogan era.

clearly was. the whole point of the heenan family was to win the title from hogan. that's why it was such a HUGE deal when heenan 'signed' Andre. That was Heenan's grand plan of finally bringing the title to his 'family'. We all saw how that ended.

But i think as much heat as Heenan drew as a manager, which was more than any wrestler or manager or authority figure now could ever draw his best work was commentating. His work with Gorilla monsoon was Abbott and Costello, Jerry and George flawless. For anyone that hasn't experienced it i suggest you watch older stuff, especially WWF Prime Time. which was a talk show of sorts hosted by those two. great stuff

i feel like lesnar should be the champ for a while since he beat the streak,but i know hes not a full time guy.he can still work every ppv and every other raw maybe 

have Cesaro win a spot in the MITB only to get 'attacked' by unknown goons, and have Heyman plead his case to have another Heyman guy(Lesner) win the spot and have him win. Then have Cesaro find out Heyman set him up so that the true Heyman guy could shine. setting up the feud.

Last edited:
clearly was. the whole point of the heenan family was to win the title from hogan. that's why it was such a HUGE deal when heenan 'signed' Andre. That was Heenan's grand plan of finally bringing the title to his 'family'. We all saw how that ended.

But i think as much heat as Heenan drew as a manager, which was more than any wrestler or manager or authority figure now could ever draw his best work was commentating. His work with Gorilla monsoon was Abbott and Costello, Jerry and George flawless. For anyone that hasn't experienced it i suggest you watch older stuff, especially WWF Prime Time. which was a talk show of sorts hosted by those two. great stuff
your 1000% right,he is the greatest commentator by far.well besides jr but heenan was always the heel commentator which is why i loved him.the great jokes and back and forth with monsoon was classic.yea i remember watching prime time with my older bro lol good times 

This is assuming D Bry is healthy.

Cesaro would win mitb. He would wait until summer slam where d bry would face lesnar and lesnar wins the belt. He would cash in on lesnar the same night, starting their feud.

your 1000% right,he is the greatest commentator by far.well besides jr but heenan was always the heel commentator which is why i loved him.the great jokes and back and forth with monsoon was classic.yea i remember watching prime time with my older bro lol good times 

Jr was a match caller, two different things. But i agree Jr makes any match have that main event feel to it.

as close as they are, and as great as heyman is.. he cant tie the brains shoes.

C'man man you know better than that..Heyman is extremely close to Heenan's level..But I will say the Brain is the greatest manager of all time..

Exactly..People NEED to hear Bobby and Gorilla's commentary to appreciate just how great wrestling can be..The had flawless chemistry and no pairing before or since can touch them..I love JR and think he's the greatest of all time, but he never had the #2 man next to him to truly bring out all his talents..

I'd love to be able to hear 1 more Raw with Bobby going off on a rant about a babyface and Gorilla just give him a "Will you stop!".. #ClassicWWF

Jr was a match caller, two different things. But i agree Jr makes any match have that main event feel to it.
very true 
This is assuming D Bry is healthy.

Cesaro would win mitb. He would wait until summer slam where d bry would face lesnar and lesnar wins the belt. He would cash in on lesnar the same night, starting their feud.
so assuming dbry isnt healthy will they have to be forced to strip him.i hope not,but if the title is in the mitb match i say **** it give it to cena and let lesnar beat the **** out of him at ss and then let the cesaro lesnar feud start,cesaro is main event ready and shouldnt be wasting time with the ic or us titles 

Back
Top Bottom