Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

**** The Ascension. Let Harper put that work in. I really wish Rowan would get flipped out for someone better.

And yes VKM sucked at commentary.

Last edited:
@casekicks I am not knocking Heyman, but Heenan is Jordan, and everyone else is everyone else. Two different styles though. Heyman changed wrestling though, and that's something that you can't take away from him.

lol yeaa vkm was terrible,i never really liked jessie the body either.i liked perfect and macho man tho lol 

Ironically that's the best thing they have going for themselves :lol:. Don't see why The Wyatts couldn't take the titles from them anyway (though I'm loving the Usos as champs).

the receding hairline thing throws me off.

Oh yea I can see that :lol:
View media item 1008970

And I guess I'm in the minority of not minding Vince's commentary. I'd much prefer that over this travesty of a team we have right now of Cole/JBL/King. I actually liked Shane's commentary though. Still over the top like Vince, but still had subtle differences

Comparing anything to today's commentary is laughable. Today is top notch. HAHAHAHA my take on a joke obviously.

Mean Gene Okuerland :smokin
Bobby the Brain Heenan :smokin
Lord Alfred Hayes :smokin
The Fink :smokin

These kids today don't know good announcing, commentating, or introductions!

How's everyone feel about Summerslam 92 for next week's viewing???
Bret vs. Davey. Intercontinental Title closing out the show in Wembley Stadium! :smokin

Mean Gene Okuerland :smokin
Bobby the Brain Heenan :smokin
Lord Alfred Hayes :smokin
The Fink :smokin

Bret vs. Davey. Intercontinental Title closing out the show in Wembley Stadium! :smokin

what day?

and i hate not hearing the fink.
"And let's see who drew number one"

I hate VKM on commentary.
and his dramatic *** near fall calls 
laugh.gif

Mean Gene Okuerland
smokin.gif

Bobby the Brain Heenan
smokin.gif

Lord Alfred Hayes
smokin.gif

The Fink
smokin.gif

Bret vs. Davey. Intercontinental Title closing out the show in Wembley Stadium!
smokin.gif
yea man which is why wwe needs to upgrade the personnel and surround the new talent with good commentary and accouncing and interviewers backstage,i dont like those press conference deals after ppv,just give me a nice post match interview and im good

u seem to be knowledgeable about wrestling which is why i dont understand your love for ziggler,but hey im not judging.lol,after all i like adam rose 

1. Hbk. Around his time when he won the rumble drawing number 1 and him winning that iron man match against my other favorite wrestler bret hart. And then him dominating the main event scene beating out bigger wrestlers. :pimp:

2. I can't remember what age I was. Maybe 4 or 5 when I first got into wrestling I got a picture of myself on my 4th birthday holding a toy wrestling ring that I remember playing with for YEARS. I remember as a kid my mom would rent all the wwf VHS that I would watch all day. I remember wm6 and the royal rumbles being my favorite. Then as I got older id make my mom order all the ppvs for me to watch.

3. One wrestler that I would compare myself to would beeeeeeee...... Dbry? Always been the smaller guy (ie. football and basketball) but always surprised everyone with my talent as I made my high school football and basketball teams. Plus I always had that hot girlfriend :pimp:

4. @Meangene45 has got to be none other than michael cole! :lol: that annoying heel that has this sick strange obsession with the miz :lol:

Last edited:
All this Vince on commentary talk... And nobody said "what a maneuver!!!!" But yeah old commentary was superior. Heenan was too gifted with the words. I also remember him and Monsoon going and back forth. Mike Tenay knew every move known to mankind but was kinda bland. Loved JR. Don't care for Cole either. Bring Booker T back or tell JBL to listen to his earlier work and provide insight like he used to...At least we don't have Mike Adamle around anymore. That guy sucked. Sorry for the rambling. Out here getting lifted enjoying the breeze outside.

Me too..The announcer they got now sounds like he should be on TPIR talking about prizes for the showcase showdown..

Greatest 2 words I've ever heard in the history of pro wrestling is The Fink saying "And NEW" when someone won a title..

yea great.. shew i just miss watching wrestling and believing in it.

All this Vince on commentary talk... And nobody said "what a maneuver!!!!" But yeah old commentary was superior. Heenan was too gifted with the words. I also remember him and Monsoon going and back forth. Mike Tenay knew every move known to mankind but was kinda bland. Loved JR. Don't care for Cole either. Bring Booker T back or tell JBL to listen to his earlier work and provide insight like he used to...At least we don't have Mike Adamle around anymore. That guy sucked. Sorry for the rambling. Out here getting lifted enjoying the breeze outside.

that cali kush...

but commentators like mike tenay and styles get alittle OD saying the craziest facts about japanese and mexican moves

no one explained match stipulations better lol,or when odd things would happen like the 94 rumble lol fink is goat

Back
Top Bottom