Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

I rather them skip the cry baby I get no respect and I do more story.
he should do that i get no respect but in a cm punk pipe bomb way. it would be epic. taking jabs at punk by having an up and comer and fellow ROHer steal his gimmick.

If the whole thing ends with Triple H bringing him in just to break him and the shield down and then he turns on seth ill be beyond pissed

if anything, i could see him becoming more reckless. just a flat out machine since hes with evolution now

just noticed happy valley. you go to school out there or you from there? I know about 100 people who go to psu

just noticed happy valley. you go to school out there or you from there? I know about 100 people who go to psu
go to school there my man. going into my 5th year there for engineering. 

i'm originally from the (greater) philadelphia area though. north wales/lansdale/montgomeryville

4w also went there to my knowledge

Last edited:
Theyre probably gonna pull the angle on how reigns and ambrose got pins ( i think it was only them) when seth was putting his body onthe line by jumping off the titantron

All three each got a pin.

Rollins pinned Batista.
Ambrose pinned Orton.
Reigns pinned HHH.

Do any of you guys think Rollins' move set will be affected since he is a heel now?

I thought Ryback was gonna be the next big thing (no pun intended). He was soooooo over.

.........then flop.
To be fair, that had nothing to do with Ryback. WWE killed his hype by putting him into that feud with Punk. He was NEVER gonna be the one to end Punk's streak, that was always suppose to be The Rock. He still looked strong at the end of Hell In A Cell (Giving Punk a Shellshock on top of the cell) but I would've let him continue to build momentum on the mid-card after that.

yea had to take a quick break,caught my girl coming out the shower lol ..anywayyyy

laugh.gif
special ed kurt ,lol ill take it 
pimp.gif

just started watching billy kidman vs jaime noble for cwc nidias face 
sick.gif
 body was decent at best 

and i guess there sticking with the "seth was the brains and the architect behind the shield"

go to school there my man. going into my 5th year there for engineering. 

i'm originally from the (greater) philadelphia area though. north wales/lansdale/montgomeryville

4w also went there to my knowledge

nice i did my first ever 8th of shrooms in happy valley.. my girls dad is the biggest PSU nut as is a lot of people from my neighborhood (live in south philadelphia). the best part is half of them never went there. Its just the home college team that means anything.

billy kidman shooting star press 
pimp.gif
 ,pretty dope cw match. but i think taz and cole have to be the worst play by play team ever 

victoria vs trish hardcore next ,wish it was a different kind of hardcore but ill take it lol 

victoria with the alicia fox crazy gimmick but a little different (no soda involved) lol

heyman with that double cross on brock lol i forgot about that,i guess brock did too lol 

smh big show with the title 

holy **** brock was suplexing big show with ease and that f5 wow

I think WWE should have never had an elimination chamber match after SS 2002. None of them even compare.

Edit: I spoke too soon. Some were good, but just not as good as the first. I actually enjoyed SummerSlam 2003, but only after Goldberg came in and destroyed everyone.

Last edited:
The Survivor Series match is not even in the top 5 EC matches for me, but i do have to watch it again. The only memorable part of that match was HBKs poop colored tights :x :lol:

im surprised the elimination chamber is still around. i feel like its run its course

EC and Hell in a Cell both ran their course.

Can't have either match without blood. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those guys crying over WWE no longer having blood, but c'mon.

These were barbaric matches where dudes BLEED and now all of a sudden they don't? Stop, WWE.

watching the triple threat tag match ,wow all legends in the rings well except chavo lol these dudes put on a show.

u gotta respect egdes rise in the business ,truly started from the bottom and rose to the top 

ec is next cant wait

Can't have either match without blood. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those guys crying over WWE no longer having blood, but c'mon.

These were barbaric matches where dudes BLEED and now all of a sudden they don't? Stop, WWE.
id def say that for hell in a cell theres no point of having it anymore if theres no blood.might as well just stick to steel cage matches,but even those should require some blood lol

agreed.. eventually a new match is going to be thought up, or maybe they bring back war games (wishful thinking)

watching the triple threat tag match ,wow all legends in the rings well except chavo lol these dudes put on a show.

u gotta respect egdes rise in the business ,truly started from the bottom and rose to the top 

ec is next cant wait

top to bottom easily one of the best ppv in the last 15 years .. EASILY..

and edge was the man, always loved the brood. the music was great.

Back
Top Bottom