Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mean.gif
vince white washing his product even more. There will NEVER EVER be a BLACK CHAMPION as long as vince is alive
I know he don't "count" since it was the WHC, but that's the closest we'll get man. 

Lashley could have been it but that dude sounds like he has applesauce for brains

Such a stupid gimmick stealing someone's title. Jeans looks like a coward. Forced bnb to sign a contract. Lost. Then stole the title. Who's the heel here in my eyes Barrett is the face in this feud :lol:

Seth looking just as big as reigns next to eachother, always thought reigns was so much bigger.

Noticed this a few months ago. Ambrose is the tallest of the 3 but they keep the 50 cent get rich or die trying vest on him to make him look bigger. Looks normal with out it

Last edited:
Steph must've smashed Junkyard Dog or something for Vince to hate black people like that

viper gettin too damb old to be rockin a thong into battle

dude needs to think "singlet" at this point in his career

RKO = Roman when it comes to the mic. They both got that monotone voice. And that cool demeanor. 

Would be better off if each of them spoke less

Such a stupid gimmick stealing someone's title. Jeans looks like a coward. Forced bnb to sign a contract. Lost. Then stole the title. Who's the heel here in my eyes Barrett is the face in this feud :lol:
Going on close to a year since he won a match at a ppv. Dean has never been the same since getting curb stomp on the bricks.

vince loved him some tony atlas tho
if tony wasn't so horrible he would have had a chance

Last edited:
viper gettin too damb old to be rockin a thong into battle

dude needs to think "singlet" at this point in his career

He normally rocks a solid body. So no he doesn't need a singlet. Maybe he can wear one for now while he rockin that beer belly

Back
Top Bottom