Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I remember listening to Court Bauer saying that Vince has a hard time getting minorities over in the business because he can't relate to them...
I wanna post a response to "vince not relating to them" but there's no way ill be able to phrase it without sounding offensive 
laugh.gif

Just a shame that he thinks that way. Especially when UFC is flourishing with minorities

Honestly, the IC title is the best thing for D-Bry right now. He'll *hopefully* use his star power to bring some prestige back to that division. And he'll do what he does best....wrestle. With some of the best in the company like Dolph, Harper, etc

Nah he'll just be Ic champ and then continue taking pins on a weekly basis. It's what IC champs do...

:/ at Seth saying he can outrap Wiz earlier like thats some kinda accomplishment...I can outrap Wiz :lol:. Gotta set up a reason for him to show up somehow tho. And Truth is so damn dumb man :lol:

Id take this IC match at mania serious with the stipulation and some of the competitors but truth is in it. Why the HELL is truth in this... :lol: he brings NOTHING to this other than... *insert black man into multi man match

Last edited:
It's a shame that when Ron Killings came back to the WWE, Vince probably said "Hmm your gimick is going to be a black man"

Back
Top Bottom