Wrestling Thread Mar 2-8 | 3/6 Smackdown - MVP vs Matt Hardy, Shelton vs Jeff Hardy

Originally Posted by JSoN619

lol at Melina worryin about her dress riding up instead of Maryse

Seriously
laugh.gif
. Don't wear it next time.

Originally Posted by JSoN619

lol at Melina worryin about her dress riding up instead of Maryse
Yeah after she got hit with the DDT instead of grabbing her head she fixed her skirt.
laugh.gif

Cole: "Vintage flying forearm"

I like that Shawn won but not how he won. How do you end his "winning streak" with 3-7 offensive moves?

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

This segment had INCREDIBLE heat.

New cerebral assassin vs. old cerebral assassin. I really feel like the torch is getting passed this year.

We'd all love to think that... but we're talking about Ego H.
I never said it would happen at Wrestlemania. I highly doubt it does. But Orton is getting the belt this year; there's no way he doesn't.

Why are they hyping these matches up so early? Theres still four more raw before it wrestlemania.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

Does HBK have a lazy eye?

Good question. It didn't look like that back in the day from what I remember. Weird
Naw I swear when he did they promo for the match his left eye was f'd up. Idk i just found it odd

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Good Promo.

HHH is not a favorite of mine either but that was a good spot.
Word, gotta give credit where credit is due...they both made it work and it was a really good segment there.

My boy was just in the ring as a security guard talkin $+@% to Triple H!! ahahahha Wicked happy for him. He's trying to be a pro wrestler.

Just watching now. I'll comment in the morning. However....

Jericho = GOD

And this is shaping up to be the worst MITB ever
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom