Wrestling Thread Mar 8-14 | 3/12 Smackdown - Must See Mysterio/Punk Angle

Serena looking succulent
devil.gif
  in that pic, damn.

Good ###% hombrelobo.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Whoam I kidding though...all you're good for in these threads are the sameblanket statements you've been repeating the last 2 years.
ihavent posted in over 2 years in this thread. just started back injanuary.  and who are you? im sorry but i dont even know who you are...sorry if that offends you because you talk like you know me but i haveno idea who you are..

In over 2 years? Your memory is terrible.
laugh.gif

I'm Horace Hogan.
Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Originally Posted by classified

Serena is bangin', hair or no hair.
This.
Word.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by hellaones

10 Stars In Money In The Bank At WrestleMania 26 This Year

Just thought I'd pass along this bit of info. On Superstars tonight during the rundown of Wrestlemania matches, they confirmed that the Money in the Bank Ladder Match will have 10 competitors this year as opposed to 8. I know there was a 9th man added this week on Smackdown but looks like we may see one more this Monday.

this has to be Kofi

It better be Kofi because so far the MITB is perfect in my opinion as long as Kane doesn't win.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

if the mitb winner cashes it at nania, what belt do u guys think it would be? i say after clark kent/heeltista match
I think the MITB is cashed in at WM, and I think McIntyre beats Edge for the title.

I think Jericho is going to go over on Edge and McIntyre will cash and actually lose to Jericho.....
Cena beats Batista. mcmahon, upset after losing to bret hart, encourages mcintyre to cash in (as he still "hates" cena).

i think mcintyre loses, thus prompting the PPV in july.

^ McIntyre qualified on the last airing of SD

let me get my socks on and say maybe Rhodes gets the last mitb spot leaving a one on one faceoff between Orton & Dibiase at Mania

It appears Goldust may be in line for a renewed push on SmackDown after a stellar outing with Chris Jericho on a recent episode of WWE Superstarsas he defeated Money in the Bank participant Dolph Ziggler at last night's SmackDown live event in Stockton, California. He also gained a victory over Mike Knox on last week's episode of WWE Superstars.The WWE World Heavyweight Champion praised his match with Goldust on his Twitter account, writing, "I really dug the match with Goldust. He's in the best shape of his life and is as good as anybody in the WWE. Very underrated.."-- Speaking of Goldust, both he and Dolph Ziggler will be appearing at former WWE performer Armando Estrada's Baby's Steak and Lemonade restaurant on Wednesday, Mar. 24 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The restaurant is located at 8285 W. Union Hills Drive, Glendale, Arizona 85308.

While the clip of Bill Goldberg pinning Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXwas largely aired this past week on Rawto put over tomorrow night's special guest host, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, WWE has indeed been in talks with the former wrestling megastar regarding a relationship renewal.WWE officials recognize he's not going to come back and wrestle, but they're hopeful of reaching a deal where they can use his likeness in video games and perhaps an induction into next week year's Hall of Fame class considering they are running low on "main eventers."Next year's Hall of Fame class is expected to have a WCW theme considering that it will be taking place in Atlanta, Georgia.

Spoiler [+]
kofi is in a qualifying match on raw for the mitb and is considered the favorite....imma say against kozlov

big spoiler here
Spoiler [+]
Shawn Michaels has been telling friends as of late he plans on leaving WWE for good following WrestleMania. His contract is set to expire soon and he has talked about wanting to spend more time with his children as they grow up. While there's a chance he could stick around on a limited schedule, that's said to be a long shot at this point. Michaels is not advertised for any shows past the night after WrestleManiawhen Rawemanates from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona. Undertaker is advertised through June.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

is Lance Storm a hater?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

this a joke right? lance storm been hating on tna since the begining. dude is a bitter bum. pretty sure out of every ecw superstar talent him and tommy dreamer are the only ones to never wrestle for tna.

and once tommy dreamer 90 day clause is up he will be the only one.

seriously if you dont like tna then dont watch. simple as that.
I think people are doing just that.  If TNA keeps putting this crap on television, they won't make it through 2010.

Back
Top Bottom