Wrestling Thread Mar 8-14 | 3/12 Smackdown - Must See Mysterio/Punk Angle

i hate a lot of finishers in the wwe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Striker: "It's almost like Kane vs. a Bizzaro Kane" during the Gallows vs. Kane match.
laugh.gif

Striker is that dude.

laugh.gif

Drew McIntyre is winning MITB.
He'll be the first to lose probably then win it again at the PPV and then win his second go around.

Taker looks like he spent a little too much time in the tanning bed this week.

And what a waste of the Hart Dyansty.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I would ask how Tiffany has a job, but I guess that could be said for 3/4th of the Divas.
Cause Drew's smashing.

if the mitb winner cashes it at nania, what belt do u guys think it would be? i say after clark kent/heeltista match

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

if the mitb winner cashes it at nania, what belt do u guys think it would be? i say after clark kent/heeltista match
I think the MITB is cashed in at WM, and I think McIntyre beats Edge for the title.

10 Stars In Money In The Bank At WrestleMania 26 This Year

Just thought I'd pass along this bit of info. On Superstars tonight during the rundown of Wrestlemania matches, they confirmed that the Money in the Bank Ladder Match will have 10 competitors this year as opposed to 8. I know there was a 9th man added this week on Smackdown but looks like we may see one more this Monday.

this has to be Kofi

I think the MITB is cashed in at WM, and I think McIntyre beats Edge for the title.
That is certainly possible. Now that McIntyre is in, I'm leaning towards picking him as the winner even though I want Christian to win. Christian cashing it in on Edge would be so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I always said someone's gonna cash in the MITB at Wrestlemania one day...since they're having that PPV in a few months and they're not gonna have two different guys carry two separate cases, there's a strong possibility that this is the year.

wwe makin this mania look weak
mitb had to be last minute....qualifying matches were 30 secondslong....if they having a mitb ppv, u guys think the mitb winner cashesit at mania?
MITB for WM was definitely last minute...they were gonna scrap it but there were a bunch of wrestlers who weren't on the WM card so they figured why not. Getting that Wrestlemania bonus money is big for a lot of these guys...that's why they upped it to 10 competitors instead of the usual 8.

And this Wrestlemania looks FAR from being weak...it's actually one of the better stacked in recent memory. HBK vs. Taker with the career vs. streak stipulation, MITB match with 10 heads, Punk vs. Mysterio, Cena vs. Batista, Jericho vs. Edge, etc. It has the potential to be really good...hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

Catching up on the last few pages and...
Originally Posted by DimondJ15

from Lance Storm's website

RAW vs. Impact
March 9, 2010

Sting– RVD: This was the worst thing on either show by far. To start I can’tbelieve they signed RVD and wanted to keep it secret. TNA needsratings, to get those you have to get people who don’t watch your showto start. Rob is a big deal, fans LOVE this guy, so you need to letthem know he will be on your show. That being said they did such ahorrible job with RVD they should be glad if none of his fans saw this.Fans got to cheer RVD for about 10 second. He got a fluke (jumped himfrom behind) win over Sting, that meant nothing, and then proceeded toget the hell beat out of him for what felt like 10 minutes. This was acomplete burial because the focus of this endless beat down wasn’t heatbetween RVD and Sting; it was between Sting and Hogan. RVD was left asnothing more than an after thought because the focus at the close ofthe segment was Sting laying out Hulk Hogan, again. Rob was notmentioned again, he was forgotten. What a waste. They wasted Rob VanDam’s debut in order to get over Sting hitting Hogan with a bat...something that had already been done earlier in the show.
...I swear, I was sitting here with the
eek.gif
x
laugh.gif
combo because dude basically said the EXACT same !!#$ I did. Even the 10 seconds/10 minutes thing. Now the question is...is Lance Storm a hater?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Hogan& Abyss – Flair & AJ: I am so sick of the swerve for the sakeof the swerve. Russo books this kind of thing all the time and itscomplete !#*+@@!*. The Sting turn was wrong on so many different levelsI don’t even know where to start. WHY did Sting do what he did, it madeno sense. I can hear the argument now, “Oh wait, why Sting turned heelwill be revealed in time

is Lance Storm a hater?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

this a joke right? lance storm been hating on tna since the begining. dude is a bitter bum. pretty sure out of every ecw superstar talent him and tommy dreamer are the only ones to never wrestle for tna.

and once tommy dreamer 90 day clause is up he will be the only one.

seriously if you dont like tna then dont watch. simple as that.

I agree with NK, I simply don't watch TNA.
Swerves for the sake of swerves is not my thing.
I also never bought into Jeff Jarret, never really liked him.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I agree with NK, I simply don't watch TNA.
Swerves for the sake of swerves is not my thing.
I also never bought into Jeff Jarret, never really liked him.

I never saw dude as World Champion, once I heard of TNA in '02 and saw Jarret as champ . . . never watched it again.

agreed, tna gotta get rid of russo, he along with 2 others (nash n bischoff) killed wcw, but i feel that bischoff should get a chance to redeem himself

tna needs to stop with the old dudes, have aj turn face....desmond wolfe looks promising and do do others but with that nursing home that is tna, we wont see young stars shine

btw, dixie carter is a hot cougar

Originally Posted by hellaones

10 Stars In Money In The Bank At WrestleMania 26 This Year

Just thought I'd pass along this bit of info. On Superstars tonight during the rundown of Wrestlemania matches, they confirmed that the Money in the Bank Ladder Match will have 10 competitors this year as opposed to 8. I know there was a 9th man added this week on Smackdown but looks like we may see one more this Monday.

this has to be Kofi

It better be Kofi because so far the MITB is perfect in my opinion as long as Kane doesn't win.

I think Jericho is going to go over on Edge and McIntyre will cash and actually lose to Jericho.....

Back
Top Bottom