Wrestling Thread Mar 8-14 | 3/12 Smackdown - Must See Mysterio/Punk Angle

Flair is such a piece of ship, seriously, after that sendoff at Mania 24, he is wrestling in this glorified bing hall. Bring back JBL to shoot on this bleeding scumbag.

if Ric Flair looses another drop of blood I think he gonna die
looking like a newborn that just made his way out the vagina
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

If I see Cena doing the Superman, I'm changing the channel.
Yea, you can watch the OG Hulk Up on the other show. We just can't win with these main events.
Can't win there.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Batista with the spotlight on him at the end...standing over Clark Kent.
pimp.gif

Dave does it again
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Did Hardy ever show up?  Or did he get arrested on the way to the arena?

Ooo, nevermind.  There's Meth.

i was thinking TNA botched their ending, but then i remembered WCW used to do stuff like that on the regular.. thats not a good thing...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
TNA cut off right before Hardy did the Swanton.

I'm dying over here. Low budget +$% *@$*!$.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hellaones

I'm lowkey jealous, I could at least be at 10 if I stop retiring sn
I'd be at 10 if they stopped banning/suspending me.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Although I am loving Douchetista's new attitude, I'm thinking to myself that I'm overrating his awesomeness because of how much I hate Cena. I hope I'm wrong.

lmao at the show ending before Meth hit the Crackton Bomb.

I thought Impact was pretty good, considering it's first show live head to head against Raw. There were some awkward dead times which could have been made more productive. I thought they should have let RVD do some damage instead of being buried by Sting. Either way, entertaining show. Hopefully next week will be better.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I thought Impact was pretty good, considering it's first show live head to head against Raw. There were some awkward dead times which could have been made more productive. I thought they should have let RVD do some damage instead of being buried by Sting. Either way, entertaining show. Hopefully next week will be better.
TNA hasnt hit their stride yet its gonna take a few shows but so far so good, RVD debuted got a win and should have and decent feud w/ sting who looked like a monster tonight. So what he got beatdown thats just gonna make people wanna see him rough sting up at lockdown.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Although I am loving Douchetista's new attitude, I'm thinking to myself that I'm overrating his awesomeness because of how much I hate Cena. I hope I'm wrong.

lmao at the show ending before Meth hit the Crackton Bomb.
Stop it man I've laughed too much already.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just seeing Hardy and Flair in TNA made me realize why Vince is a cold hearted son of a @@#$* when it comes to workers. After that Flair sendoff by the 'E and Hardy being pushed as he was, I would have laughed if you told me they'd end up TNA in 2010. There really ain't no loyalty in this business...and that goes both ways.

So what the hell are they going to do with Orton at Wrestlemania ?

and there's no doubt Cena's winning at Wrestlemania, how many weeks now has he been beat down in a row 3 ?

Back
Top Bottom