Wrestling Thread Mar29-Apr4 | 4/2 WWE Smackdown - Must Watch Show

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

can anyone understand what r truth says in that song besides whats up?

He says something like " 'till the wheel fall off...", other then that --- nope.
And "stake my claim to fame" or something like that. All i know 
laugh.gif

Damn, I know most of the song.  Now that I see nobody understands what he says, I feel HELLA black.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Being black aint got nothing to do with understanding that fool....

You prob been around a lot of people who speak jibberish.
For the record I can understand what he says and i'm white. He just usually runs out of breath while running down the aisle and "rapping" at the same time.

Very true to both of you.  I think my lifelong love for Louisiana rap has helped me.... b/c if you can understand what some of those @@+@%@ are saying, you can pick up ANYTHING.

He says something like " 'till the wheel fall off...", other then that --- nope.
laugh.gif
Something about popping a pimple
sick.gif

1. RIP Kanyon

2. "You can get with this, you can get with that, you better get with this cuz this is where its at" R-Truth got those Drake type punchlines.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

He isnt that hard to understand..
laugh.gif

Yeah he is! 
laugh.gif

According to Bill Simmons, he sounds like this:

"R-Truth came out prancing and singing his hit song, "What's Up?" The lyrics go like this: "Shshshn cnbcnsbdb fhdehsh fhdhs dhdhan dbdjdndjd dbdbdbdbdb shshsnhs ffrhdhhjs xbcxbbffgfhhj WHAT'S UP? WHAT'S UP? WHAT'S UP? WHAT'S UP?" I don't think he wrote that one with Burt Bacharach and Carly Simon."

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
roll.gif
[/font]

laugh.gif
"make you disappear like your favorite magician"

Off pure memory... I'm sure some of it is off.

"I be skippin and jumpin, leapin the competition
Makin em disappear like your favorite magician
And I ride until the wheels fall off
I'm bouncin em back-to-back til they necks get soft
Most of the time you see me ...?? being simple
Other times, I be bustin em up like a pimple
Stakin my claim to fame
To be one of the baddest young brothas to step foot in this game
And I haven't even started yet
Believe fjalks alkd alfkdj, I'mma sho ??? yet
WHAT'S UP!!  WHAT'S UP!! WHAT'S UP!! WHAT'S UP!!

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH[/h2]Moments ago at the ROH PPV in Charlotte, North Carolina, Kenny King was in a match with Davey Richards. After the match, Kenny King refused to shake hands despite cheers from the crowd. Richards was interviewed after the match and put over ROH before saying how awesome he is and how he's going to beat Austin Aries or whoever he has to.

With that being said TNA's Christopher Daniels appeared complete with a Marilyn Manson entrance theme. Daniels then cut a promo and said he had a problem with what Davey just said. He told the people he wants to be the best in the world, but for 7 years he fought to keep the name Fallen Angel synonymous with Best in the World. He said after being held back he has returned to ROH to prove he is exactly that. He then challenged Davey Richards to a fight, and he doesn't care where or when. The crowd wants the match now. Daniels leaves.

This would seem to indicate that he's gone from TNA Wrestling. We hope to have more shortly.
Man this better be a roh-tna working thing, I'll be pissed if he's gone.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Breaking News: Christopher Daniels Returns To ROH[/h2]Moments ago at the ROH PPV in Charlotte, North Carolina, Kenny King was in a match with Davey Richards. After the match, Kenny King refused to shake hands despite cheers from the crowd. Richards was interviewed after the match and put over ROH before saying how awesome he is and how he's going to beat Austin Aries or whoever he has to.

With that being said TNA's Christopher Daniels appeared complete with a Marilyn Manson entrance theme. Daniels then cut a promo and said he had a problem with what Davey just said. He told the people he wants to be the best in the world, but for 7 years he fought to keep the name Fallen Angel synonymous with Best in the World. He said after being held back he has returned to ROH to prove he is exactly that. He then challenged Davey Richards to a fight, and he doesn't care where or when. The crowd wants the match now. Daniels leaves.

This would seem to indicate that he's gone from TNA Wrestling. We hope to have more shortly.
Man this better be a roh-tna working thing, I'll be pissed if he's gone.
mad.gif

TNA is to focused on bringing in old WCW/ECW guys now a days(along with creepy dudes cover in caution tape) so I'm not shocked

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif
Something about popping a pimple
sick.gif

He also says "I'm tryna be one of the baddest dudes to ever step foot in this game."

--Christopher Daniels was released mid-week by TNA, which explains his appearing on the ROH Big Bang show last night, and he'll be back as an ROH regular.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

--Christopher Daniels was released mid-week by TNA, which explains his appearing on the ROH Big Bang show last night, and he'll be back as an ROH regular.

Good for him.

....that's all I got.

kanyon was the man in wcw. the innovator of offense.... son had that jack swagger lisp tho that made him not be taken seriously... or was it a brooklyn accent?

is mick foley in the wwe hof? would be dope if he was also included in the wcw themed hof next year...

Spoiler [+]
- NXT rookie David Otunga will be the guest host for tonight's WWE RAW. No matches have been announced for the show, but WWE is promoting an appearance by new World Heavyweight champion Jack Swagger.

- Some of the members of the RAW crew had flight troubles in getting to tonight's RAW in Moline, Illinois, according to PWInsider.com.

- MVP teamed with Joe Hennig to defeat the team of Big Show and Carlito at Thursday night's WWE developmental show at the Miami-Dade County Fair in Miami, Florida. The Rock's mother, Ata Johnson, sat at ringside to support some of the FCW talents.

Back
Top Bottom