Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

As we noted earlier today, AJ Styles has been moved to the Alumni section of WWE.com after he was “fired” from Smackdown Live last night by GM Daniel Bryan. Although the match has yet to be officially announced by WWE, Styles will be facing Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 33, and it’s likely that Styles will get “hired” by the Raw brand following his WrestleMania match.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

:x :x not even a re-draft and they're already poaching

And Nikki/Cena looked like such goofs :lol: Maryse and Miz slandered the **** out of them with conviction, and here comes Nikki sounding like Ryback reading the teleprompter

Last edited:
:x :x not even a re-draft and they're already poaching

Not to mention this:

- A report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter recently noted that Vince McMahon is high on Shinsuke Nakamura and wants him to debut on the main Raw roster as he feels that is where you establish stars and if things don't work out he can always be moved over to SmackDown Live.

SD about to be treated as the jobber brand again and it hasn't even been a YEAR since the split :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
sick.gif
this company stinks
laugh.gif
but this is what DC lives for
DC probably marking out at all this news smh

I can see Juice Robinson being Most Improved for 2017.

Dude is doing his thing
He is given a lot more freedom in New Japan and feels more comfortable in his character. They had him as a jobber mostly in NXT but KO did debut vs him so they must have thought of him as a decent hand at least.
As we noted earlier today, AJ Styles has been moved to the Alumni section of WWE.com after he was “fired” from Smackdown Live last night by GM Daniel Bryan. Although the match has yet to be officially announced by WWE, Styles will be facing Shane McMahon at WrestleMania 33, and it’s likely that Styles will get “hired” by the Raw brand following his WrestleMania match.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:
:x :smh: :frown:
Styles gonna be taking weekly Superman Punches & Spears :smh:
I'm legit intrigued :lol:
But but but he already ate a gang of SMP's to help look Reigns look strong during their beef...
Sure. I'll wait. When the ps5 drops right? 8)
Damn 22. :lol: :smh:
Not to mention this:

- A report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter recently noted that Vince McMahon is high on Shinsuke Nakamura and wants him to debut on the main Raw roster as he feels that is where you establish stars and if things don't work out he can always be moved over to SmackDown Live.

SD about to be treated as the jobber brand again and it hasn't even been a YEAR since the split :smh: :lol:
Vince stays dissing his own products. :smh: :lol: it is comical at this point.
Meekmahon doesn't realize Smackdown is the better show all around
Seriously and judging by the participation of the thread on Tuesday they don't know either.

Cesaro and Sami are Smackdown wrestlers through and through.  I don't see what the problem is.  

I wish ESPN would make a trade machine for WWE.  See if we can get Tamina for Cesaro.

Happy birthday to The Iron Sheik

One of the greatest heels of all time and a real intelligent Iranian champwin

Wouldn't it be interesting if Miz and Maryse pulled off the upset? With a 16 time world champion on one side, it could only be assumed that the other half was the weak link for the losing team and that could cause serious turmoil for a very public relationship.

Back
Top Bottom