Wrestling Thread March 1st-31st/ NTWT Mania Survey In OP/ WrestleMania This Sunday/ WWE Hall Of Fam

Y'all act like Cena gonna be holding the title till mania. He dropping it at EC....

or is he? :nerd:

For the record, the only match I was hyped for coming in was Styles/Cena, and they more than delivered

Only positive from this is I really don't know where they are going with the Mania card outside of Brock vs. Goldberg and Sext vs. Shovel

Bray gonna win the strap at Elimination Chamber and he will face Orton at Mania
I hope this is what will happen really wanna see Bray with the belt. Plus Orton vs Bray is more interesting to me right now than Cena vs Bray.

Still feel bad for my guy AJ 
tired.gif

You got 30 an emtpy slot, no one knows who can it be you can bring out any one and you getbcold ramen soup

NO JOE NOE ANGEL NO FINN NO HARDY NO HOGAN NO SURPRISE

You got 30 an emtpy slot, no one knows who can it be you can bring out any one and you getbcold ramen soup

NO JOE NOE ANGEL NO FINN NO HARDY NO HOGAN NO SURPRISE
It's obviously to build to Roman/Taker at WM. Definitely served a purpose.

Which one was then?..

All the surprise entrants that have been rumored and not one showed up..Finn, Nakamura, Tongan Jeff, Angle, Omega, and a couple others..And the best they could come up with is Tye fking Dillinger?..

cant wait for the trumpets to hit

aj going to complain about not getting a chance in the rumble and challenge shane

Back
Top Bottom