Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This really shouldn't be that difficult. They already have all of the talent...KO is perfect as is. Reigns could easily be heel, and basically already is. Give Rusev a new finisher and book him strong again. Keep elevating Corbin. Smug leather jacket Finn with Anderson & Gallons should be solid.

There you go!
pretty much that easy.

This really shouldn't be that difficult. They already have all of the talent...KO is perfect as is. Reigns could easily be heel, and basically already is. Give Rusev a new finisher and book him strong again. Keep elevating Corbin. Smug leather jacket Finn with Anderson & Gallons should be solid.

There you go!
Forgot my dude Bray too. Let him actually win some programs...

Bored? NBA and NHL playoffs goin on right now...

Watching the Cavs game but I could care less about NBA right now(knicks fan) . Haven't watched NHL in years matter of fact since my sabers got cheated on the finals.

Might play some Madden or 2k if DC want this beating lol

Last edited:
I agree with W Sox, ain't that hard to create some good heels with some the talent today.

Don't hate cause your teams are out fishing right now

I am hating lol I'll admit that. Just don't care about a playoffs as much if my team ain't in it.

Shot fired?
Summer-gun.jpg

Still waiting on that NBA street. Transfer all the live team only tonie plays that and put them to make a new NBA street.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom